If you only do one mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zigzag

Reaction score
Definitely real. Saw it at my Airport a while back, they were taking magazine pics. They had a ruby red one too.

They asked me what I thought about it, told them not for me, but put some canvas on it, turn it into a pop up camper and someone will buy it. That being said, quality looked to be very nice.

Who makes/sells these?

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who makes/sells these?

Its a local guy here in Detroit. He said release is coming soon. That pic is of a truck here where I live. The top has been removed, it was only on for a promotional photo shoot. The release will be coming in a magazine article (not sure which magazine). I'll contact the fabricator to see if he's willing to release more details.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I was raised that if you don't have anything positive to say keep your mouth shut...mum's the word!

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So it's like a cap, but way less functional. Of course a cap is way less functional than an open bed, so yea, who in their right mind would buy one?