ICON Texas Raptor Run 2013 OFFICAL Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flamehead16

Reaction score
Hey joe talked to jay(humvee21) yesterday an he said he's not gonna be able to make it this year but I will be meeting up with a convoy that's coming from Florida!

FLAMEHEAD16- yea unless you have some heavy modification I wouldn't take a regular F-150 out on the track haha you would need either a mid travel or long travel kit with some good shocks all around. Suspension is key out there on texana. But hey you could definitely come and hang out its one hell of a time and I'm pretty sure you could get a ride along with someone and maybe get you to trade in that F-150 for a raptor :rockit:

So has anyone started a thread about the DFW meet up for a convoy?? Our little convoy coming from Georgia/Florida/Alabama was wondering if there was so we could maybe coordinate our timing to meet up with everyone there and join the convoy and make it even bigger than last years!!!

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

Ahh gotcha ok awesome well keeps us posted man we would love to have you join the fun! Hope those ducks get in order soon for ya!

yea all i have is 5100's. and i want a raptor so bad. i found one at carmax but its a 5.4L. also i have 2012 raptor wheels, does that count? lol

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pats got a 5.4l

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

And Trey does too.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I'm happy with mine. The times where I wanted more power have been solved by disabling TC completely. It's amazing how much that system takes control. Even when you hold the button down.

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm happy with mine. The times where I wanted more power have been solved by disabling TC completely. It's amazing how much that system takes control. Even when you hold the button down.

How in they heck are you completely disableing it?
Wilson and I have been argueing over this all day.
Mine catches me when I really really don't need it to.

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be coming from VA. I saw where someone from NC was going on Facebook. If that person or anyone else in the area is going and would like to meet up for the trek PM me. Thanks.