ICON Equipped Raptor Needed For Movie Shoot - Wilmington, NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Understand.
We could also temporarily swap in the grill from little red before you drop it off.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

That would be cool, but I doubt we'd have time. I have to be here for the family activities of the 4th with Michelle and she wants us to be at the local fireworks with her. I will then pack the kids up and drive over night to be able to drop the truck off the next morning. That being said, let me get with the producer and find out if he actually WANTS the Rigid grill in it for "dramatic affect". If not then maybe we can plan for us to showup at your place around early that morning and switch them out. That would actually help because if you didn't have to be at work early that morning you could give us a ride back from Wilmington. We won't be staying there because my mom wants us to go with her for that mobile veteran's memorial dedication that is taking place that morning on the Island at 10am.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That would be cool, but I doubt we'd have time. I have to be here for the family activities of the 4th with Michelle and she wants us to be at the local fireworks with her. I will then pack the kids up and drive over night to be able to drop the truck off the next morning. That being said, let me get with the producer and find out if he actually WANTS the Rigid grill in it for "dramatic affect". If not then maybe we can plan for us to showup at your place around early that morning and switch them out. That would actually help because if you didn't have to be at work early that morning you could give us a ride back from Wilmington. We won't be staying there because my mom wants us to go with her for that mobile veteran's memorial dedication that is taking place that morning on the Island at 10am.
You got my number. Hit me up. As long as the kubabies aren't here I should be able to help.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You got my number. Hit me up. As long as the kubabies aren't here I should be able to help.

I'll do that. I will get with the producer later today (He's in Cali at the moment) and get his thoughts on the grill. Their concern was having an "All American" truck with ICON products. The grill that's in the truck, with the light bar in it, COULD add to the dramatic affect in the action scenes, but they may also want the original Ford grill. So once I talk to him I will let you know for sure what's up on that front. If nothing else I may just ask for a ride back to the Island when I drop it off. If the Kubabies haven't arrived yet of course. :baby:

D

Deleted member 12951

Awesome video but that ain't no raptor. That is a built trophy truck. Apparently you didn't get the 90' jump joke. Lol