ICON Equipped Raptor Needed For Movie Shoot - Wilmington, NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It has been decided that Freedom Raptor 2 will be used in the movie shoot. Just got off the phone with the production company and I think that is going to be pretty cool.

Did they tell you about 150' jump into a flaming pit full of spilled diesel fuel? Big final shot extravaganza......

bombs-explosions_00392888.jpg

Last edited:

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you having to remove your stickers/decals on the back?

Yeah, I'm gonna break down and do that. Luckily it isn't many. Unfortunately, I will have to buy replacements.

Did they tell you about 150' jump into a flaming pit full of spilled diesel fuel? Big final shot extravaganza......

No, they completely forgot to mention that part. hmmmm.....

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It has been decided that Freedom Raptor 2 will be used in the movie shoot. Just got off the phone with the production company and I think that is going to be pretty cool.

That is awesome!

Have you swapped the grill yet?

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is awesome!

Have you swapped the grill yet?

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

No, not yet. Money is kinda tight until I get rid of the old truck. Heck, Cullen and I will be busy this coming week installing brakes, brake line kit, XRD bed rack and POSSIBLY an SVC light tower. IF I could get the lights in for the tower then also possibly the LVJ Motorsports switch panel, but I don't want to push it....lol

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to put a stock grill back in it. It has the Rigid grill with 30" RDS light bar that the previous owner installed. I just like the stock grill better. But with what Ford wants for the stock grills, I have to plan for that one...lol

Attachments

• Drivewayshot.jpg
    Drivewayshot.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 66

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Big thanks to everyone that reached out to me, we've locked down a truck for the movie shoot (See above ^^)! As more details come my way I will share them with you so we can all catch the flick and "ooh,ahh"...or point and laugh, one of the two. All jokes aside I hope they make Chris' truck the star of this flick - fingers crossed.

I'd also like to give a big thanks to Andy for helping spread the word - you're the man!

Dang, we only live 45 minutes from Wilmington and I've got a doctors appointment up there next week, totally could have used my truck, would have just had to installed all the Icon stuff first...:ROFLJest:

Some of the Raptors of the Carolina's are going to be sad they missed out on this, but Good for you Chris!

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

I would like to put a stock grill back in it. It has the Rigid grill with 30" RDS light bar that the previous owner installed. I just like the stock grill better. But with what Ford wants for the stock grills, I have to plan for that one...lol

PLEase Please Please put the stock grill back in!!!!!

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No, not yet. Money is kinda tight until I get rid of the old truck. Heck, Cullen and I will be busy this coming week installing brakes, brake line kit, XRD bed rack and POSSIBLY an SVC light tower. IF I could get the lights in for the tower then also possibly the LVJ Motorsports switch panel, but I don't want to push it....lol

Just swap the grills and let the new owner decide if he wants to buy a stock grill. :shrug: