ICON Equipped Raptor Needed For Movie Shoot - Wilmington, NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ICON_Allen

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If Mindy gets to ride in the truck with me I will just drive the ICON rig from CA to NC and this whole thing is null & void...

As far as I know, there is no pay involved with the deal - only bragging rights.

My hope with this was to find someone already running ICON product, and at that point we could possibly reach out to other companies that may want to kick down product to be featured in the film. I contacted the production company a few minutes ago to see if there is any sort of compensation that I had overlooked - I'll get back to you guys on that once I find out.

JH

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might be interested. I have a 2014 with dual front ICON 3.0 (with the secondary shocks), UCA's, ICON rear hydraulic bump stop kit and rear 3.0's. ADD front bumper with Rigid lighting, etc. I am also a Veteran, supporting vendor here and an authorized dealer for ICON products. To add to it, I could call it my mini vacation and take the kids with me and stay while they do the shoot since my mom only lives 45 minutes from Wilmington. Only drawback is that I'd have to remove my decals from the back glass, I like my decals....lol

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Don't play with me about kicking my dog, I'm not above tracking someone down!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was on accident, happened when I was running towards the window to jump out of, thought we heard the garage door opening.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was on accident, happened when I was running towards the window to jump out of, thought we heard the garage door opening.

hahaha with all the time you spend on frf posting about nothing, you're probly too hefty to do any jumping or fit out any windows, now stop breathing heavy thinking about ever getting any cause you're liable to have a heart attack.