I was in the market for a practical, roomy, fuel efficient vehicle....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TexanRaptor

TexanRaptor

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. Upon inspection I noticed that they were method wheels when I looked a the truck the first time in person. Ive discovered through some research that the matte finish which is a little milky at the moment from a dealer wash can be a bit of a hassle to keep clean. Ill be looking for a solution for that problem. It also has a little scuff on one of the door pillars on the drivers side, that almost looks like someone took a scotch brite pad or something to it. So ill be looking into some pillar covers in short order. If anyone has some that they can recommend that would be great.

Truckasaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. Upon inspection I noticed that they were method wheels when I looked a the truck the first time in person. Ive discovered through some research that the matte finish which is a little milky at the moment from a dealer wash can be a bit of a hassle to keep clean. Ill be looking for a solution for that problem. It also has a little scuff on one of the door pillars on the drivers side, that almost looks like someone took a scotch brite pad or something to it. So ill be looking into some pillar covers in short order. If anyone has some that they can recommend that would be great.

Vinyl wrap them.