i want your reflectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha--you're on notice if mine disappear during the ROC desert fest I know where to start looking.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pm your address and they'll go out today..
Another thing.. what the heck are you trying to do?
ah grasshopper, when evil genius say trial and error, make sure you are 20 miles away.........

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

ah grasshopper, when evil genius say trial and error, make sure you are 20 miles away.........
actually a couple things. i found i can fit the led and optics to a light bar behind the orange piece. got a mirror coming to see if i can fit the rest of the parts into the mirror assembly. the other is messing around with sequential turn signals

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the turn signals? i remember hearing something about it but dont know what ever happened. i am going to mess with them to see if i could get the led light bars on minimal power so they can work as turn signals, but also work as fog lights on full power