i want your reflectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im looking for a set or two of the oem reflectors. so if any of you who have done the delete mod and have yours laying around, im willing to pay bottom dollar...... haha.

just pm me with how much you want for them. i am going into mad scientist mode and need a couple sets for trial and error

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
After seeing the first product, the only thing that would make them cooler is sequential LEDs for the turn signals.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im looking for a set or two of the oem reflectors. so if any of you who have done the delete mod and have yours laying around, im willing to pay bottom dollar...... haha.

just pm me with how much you want for them. i am going into mad scientist mode and need a couple sets for trial and error
I'll mail you three sets

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor.

$500 gift card to Freedom Motorsports
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=796727

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Gilligan

Reaction score
I should have my set around the garage somewhere so if you find yourself needing more drop me a PM or text