I guess this is goodbye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Nice! I'm up in JeffCo. Castle Rock was the only place that would actually negotiate. They had it listed for the same crazy price everyone else did but they came way down to get a local a Braptor. I got it to open up more terrain so thats good to know! The F150 was sketchy on the narrow switchbacks haha

If you full send, you can't notice how sketchy it is.

jakerjaker19

Reaction score
Nice! I'm up in JeffCo. Castle Rock was the only place that would actually negotiate. They had it listed for the same crazy price everyone else did but they came way down to get a local a Braptor. I got it to open up more terrain so thats good to know! The F150 was sketchy on the narrow switchbacks haha
Thats Colorado, narrow switchbacks and narrow shelf roads. The Bronco seems a great fit for you. Ive done all the high mountain stuff with an FJ over the years and moved on to infinite desert roads of the SW the past decade. Two vehicles that meet our needs. Good luck.

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats
Bet that is going to be a LOT of fun.
Saw the glass fenders last week.
REALLY awesome looking :)

rustans

Reaction score
I was actually surprised by how quiet it is. Its louder than the Raptor of course but not by much. I had it going 90 MPH on the interstate on the way home and its manageable for sure. Easy to hold a convo at speed.
Bronco's are way way louder inside with road noise, we've got both. It really isn't close at all. Doesn't mean its a bad thing, but if low road noise and a quiet interior happens to be at the top of your list, the bronco ain't quiet at all and probably isn't for you. Top is off most of the time anyway, so it hardly matters.

Good looking Braptor, enjoy it!

OP
OP
MidnightSpecial

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bronco's are way way louder inside with road noise, we've got both. It really isn't close at all. Doesn't mean its a bad thing, but if low road noise and a quiet interior happens to be at the top of your list, the bronco ain't quiet at all and probably isn't for you. Top is off most of the time anyway, so it hardly matters.

Good looking Braptor, enjoy it!
Maybe I had the music up loud enough it didn't register haha. I thought it would be way louder than it is.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Love the Braptor. Currently rocking a first gen but I found a dealer with an allocation due in September or October. Not sure of options yet but they've got me first on the list at MSRP if none of their current Bronco order holders want it. Really hoping it works out but I'm not holding my breath.

For the few times per year that I need to do truck stuff I figure I can just rent a trailer.

Last edited: