I Feel Disrespected.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Just grabbed my nice hot white chocolate mocha and on our way back home when I rolled up to the stop light.
:):):):):):):)

In the closet still eh? Were they out of pumpkin spice?

Sorry a TRX ate your lunch but probably something you should get used to…..

If it’s any consolation, he coulda given you the hit and it would be even more embarrassing. Next time don’t sleep on the light. Or better yet. Don’t line up with one if losing constantly bothers you.

Raptor is a cool truck but any trx is a stoplight monster. You picked the wrong situation to have a go

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Wouldn't even try to street drag a TRX. It's all they got let em have it. Raptor is the far superior off road machine and if they want to meet on the trail then it's on for sure. Not street draggin them leaves them wondering and robs them of the satisfaction they can only get on the street.
I’ve seen the “jumps” the raptor bros do. It’s generally a soft sand bump that looks pretty. We have trx’s jumping 70’+ distance.

As always. Anyone cool that wants to go run on or offroad in Oregon, I’m here

Teghogh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For 3 months prior to final number release…
Raptor fan boys: why isn’t Ford releasing hp / tq?Is it gonna have 20,50, 70 hp more? Could it really be that gen3 has no power increase over the previous gen? Could the gen3 raptor really be slower than the power boost?

Ford: yes, but we are gonna give you 500 rpm on the torque curve….

Raptor fan boys after official numbers : who needs more power offroad? That v6 sounds amazing

Last edited:

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TRX drivers wear crocs...
Yeah and most of us were raptor owners before we wised up and bought a rumbling 702/650 V8 Beast!

Now if the R shows up then we might be back... But until then, enjoy your V6 boys... And that wonderful fart can exhaust, with the piped in V8 sound...lol!

ps... I smell a whole lot of envy boys... But fear not, you can sell your raptor and join the club!

Let the hate begin