I Feel Disrespected.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sassquatch

Reaction score
I was out for a lovely stroll to the local Starbucks with my wife and two kids in tow. Just grabbed my nice hot white chocolate mocha and on our way back home when I rolled up to the stop light. Next to me looks like a normal Ram Rebel however I noticed a 4" badge on the back that let me know it was a TRX. The marker lights looked like they were stolen off of a bike and duct taped on.

Rolling up Mr. TRX had all of his windows down, sleeves rolled up and, from what I can remember, was smoking 3 cigarettes. He revved the engine once and I took a glance back at my two kids in the back, making sure they were snuggly fit into their carseats.

[Red to Green] - Before I could even turn around the TRX had sped off. Easily getting up to 60mph on a 30mph road right through the middle of the village (NY village). I could only laugh as there was zero chance I was going to risk spilling my mocha all over my new truck.