I Feel Disrespected.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sasquatch is back! He has more troll power than Bambi!

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No idea who he/she is.. but I clearly have more Sass.

He is/was a troll who is hated by all, loved by none, and makes recurring trips here via alternate screen names just to bash Raptors. Glad to see you are not him. : )

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not bad, but sounded like things scraped for sure. Lol. I just can’t get past the fact this sucker is 600lbs heavier and they still went with 2.5” shocks vs the new 3.1” on the G3. Don’t get me wrong, I think the TRX is neat. But I’m buying a raptor to offroad, to jump, and beat the **** out of without worrying of damage. If I want a fast car around the ‘ring, I’ll take the 911.

1roadking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bambi is the new Sasquatch! Hows your Prius working out for you boy lover? I wouldn’t own a Chrysler product for free, they are and always will be garbage cans. As far as the mileage goes, it’s a valid concern if you actually drive the truck:) with a tuner you are pushing 600 HP and over 600 TQ in a 600lb lighter truck.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bambi is the new Sasquatch! Hows your Prius working out for you boy lover? I wouldn’t own a Chrysler product for free, they are and always will be garbage cans. As far as the mileage goes, it’s a valid concern if you actually drive the truck:) with a tuner you are pushing 600 HP and over 600 TQ in a 600lb lighter truck.

That post does not appear to be wrapped in love and sunshine either bro, maybe you are the new Sasquatch?!?

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a good argument about the tune.

A pulley and a tune on the hellcat gives you 900 horsepower and 800 torque.

It’s a 3.5 liter 6 cylinder. Say it handles better. Say it jumps better. Say it has better range or reliability, but don’t ever say it’ll be faster.

Even with big turbos, remember I spun my crank doing it, I still couldn’t get the numbers of a stock hellcat truck.

Is what it is.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You come off like a butthurt fan boy that has NO clue. I have owned 3 (yes THREE) Raptors. The Gen 2 frankly sucked compared to my 2014 SC'd Gen 1. The TRX is everything the Gen 1 could have been, with all the cool tech and interior of the Gen3 (better interior actually). The TRX is one serious ***** of a ride and really get the adrenaline pumping. I just roll a 1000 mile trip and averaged almost 13mpg (all freeway @ about 80), the best I ever got on the Gen 1 was 12 and frankly, I gave 0 sh1ts about the mileage. If you even think about mileage for a second, you are buying the wrong truck. The Raptor sucks, the TRX sucks more. If Ford comes back with a decent Raptor R, I will take a hard look and maybe come back. I loved my Gen 1's and never got used to the V6 on the Gen 2, the TRX is everything a Sport truck enthusiast wants. I do not regret my decision, nor do I think Raptor owners are foolish for owning a Raptor, I just can't stand the motor and trombone exhaust on them.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah and most of us were raptor owners before we wised up and bought a rumbling 702/650 V8 Beast!

Now if the R shows up then we might be back... But until then, enjoy your V6 boys... And that wonderful fart can exhaust, with the piped in V8 sound...lol!

ps... I smell a whole lot of envy boys... But fear not, you can sell your raptor and join the club!

Let the hate begin
I'm a TRX fan, but the TRX's reign will be short lived with 1000hp electric monsters on the horizon. Like them or not, they're coming and bringing man buns