I am looking for a Raptor event 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

c19dale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to do some sort of Raptor run this year. I looked at a few Vegas runs and the Texas Raptor run events...both of which I want to do, but for my first group run, I would like something more on the east coast before I make the big trip out west. I am in Jax. FL. Is there anything good on this side of the US before I take this thing west where it was designed to run fast? :)

OP
OP
c19dale

c19dale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Texas isn't that far! I have a few guys come from Florida every year.

I am definitely interested in Texas this year, prob In October, but I want to run something closer to home before I come out there to get prepped. I looked at TRR this morning and it looked like a lot of fun.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Get with the Carolinas group. They don't do any major runs but they do get togethers each month that range from meet ups to some awesome off-roading. Closer than some of the big events.
@RaptorWifey @Witchy

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

OP
OP
c19dale

c19dale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be perfect. Thx, I'll look them up

Get with the Carolinas group. They don't do any major runs but they do get togethers each month that range from meet ups to some awesome off-roading. Closer than some of the big events.
@RaptorWifey @Witchy

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to do some sort of Raptor run this year. I looked at a few Vegas runs and the Texas Raptor run events...both of which I want to do, but for my first group run, I would like something more on the east coast before I make the big trip out west. I am in Jax. FL. Is there anything good on this side of the US before I take this thing west where it was designed to run fast? :)

This might help you. :favorites13:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f112/*big-blues-guide-raptor-runs*-24370/

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As another FL Raptor driver, I am heading up to my second GLRE event. Did the Time Attack earlier this year and heading up to snoball next.

HAVOC is probably the closest and you could take the auto train out of sanford FL up to Lorton VA to cut down the trip as far as driving goes.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Hey C19dale, The Raptors of the Carolinas like to have a meet every month and we try and alternate between offroading and meet and greet types like Rookie said, in fact @Yukon Joe and I are going to be scouting some trails this weekend in SC for a possible Feb meet. Keep an eye on the Southeast section of the forum for updates or look up Raptors of the Carolina's on Facebook.

OP
OP
c19dale

c19dale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the South East section? Am I mission something because I can't find it?

Hey C19dale, The Raptors of the Carolinas like to have a meet every month and we try and alternate between offroading and meet and greet types like Rookie said, in fact @Yukon Joe and I are going to be scouting some trails this weekend in SC for a possible Feb meet. Keep an eye on the Southeast section of the forum for updates or look up Raptors of the Carolina's on Facebook.