Hurry up before it’s gone from Citrus Ford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Westbayou

Reaction score
Dealership near me is sitting on like 5 of them with a $50K market adjustment. They've been on the lot for 3 months and counting. 24's will be on the lot and they'll still have them I'm guessing.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealership near me is sitting on like 5 of them with a $50K market adjustment. They've been on the lot for 3 months and counting. 24's will be on the lot and they'll still have them I'm guessing.
I will dream they keep it until they need to discount it to sell it :Boo: ...I know it's a dream...

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Worst case scenario is they lower to 30k ADM and it sells. It's a win for them no matter what. They could sell it 3 years old at MSRP and we know it.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some idiot will pay this, likely a millionaire's kid for his birthday - and it perpetuates what stealerships think they can get away with.

I thought Ford's CEO was going to "put his foot down" on ADMs?
Though I have heard of the trick of dealers selling to each other so that they can get away with "used car" ADMs .

So glad I'm not in the market for anything from Ford or a Prius.