How wide is your ford raptor stance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0mm offset with 35x12.5x17 Toyo MTs - stance is just slightly wider than width at the fender flares.

Attachments

• rap4.jpg
    rap4.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 897

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ktm505sx >> you must have 50+ threads about how wide you want to go. JUST DO IT! If you destroy your fenders then you will know that you made the wrong decision and that you should have listen to folks on this forum telling you the consequences of going beyond 0 offset.

Just do it and stop asking for permission.

Jay.gordon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, a lot of people are running 0mm offsets on 8.5" wide wheels, which is 34mm more "poke" than the stockers. I am leaning towards a 17x9 18mm offset. That equates to 22mm more poke than the stockers. I have seen a few run -6mm offsets. Running a 9" wide wheel wide a -12mm offset= 52mm more poke than the stock wheels, a little over 2" wider. I would say def gonna run into issues.

:wtf2: Maybe it's just me but could someone point me to a tread or a link to explain offset and such. I'm missing something here.

Got it....

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f25/wheel-offsets-explained-19376/

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ktm505sx >> you must have 50+ threads about how wide you want to go. JUST DO IT! If you destroy your fenders then you will know that you made the wrong decision and that you should have listen to folks on this forum telling you the consequences of going beyond 0 offset.

Just do it and stop asking for permission.

Yes those are old threads reffering of my father's raptor, i will painting wheels for now. I know i need to install a 0offset wheels max.
I like how my father's raptor looks, but it has its cons of roughtness feeling on the steering and you named.

For my opinion, the raptor comes to narrow, is good to widen it a bit, and feels those empty spaces on the fenders.

You can go 17x8.5 4.75 b/s or 17x9 4.50 b/s

I like the 9" wide wheels, but dont know how well is those 9" wide wheels acepted on raptor comunity or desert pre runners truck and trophy trucks

Why everyone here doesnt not take a picture of his front truck stance and see how different offset or LTS ford raptor we have and pros and cons of the wider stance, some people what matters is looks than functionallity and some others vice versa

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure why you keep asking guys to take a pic of there stance. Most guys here are running 0 offset wheels so all the pics will be the same. Once again you are asking the same question over and over again. It is obvious that you want a wide stance for looks so just do it.

Yes those are old threads reffering of my father's raptor, i will painting wheels for now. I know i need to install a 0offset wheels max.
I like how my father's raptor looks, but it has its cons of roughtness feeling on the steering and you named.

For my opinion, the raptor comes to narrow, is good to widen it a bit, and feels those empty spaces on the fenders.

You can go 17x8.5 4.75 b/s or 17x9 4.50 b/s

I like the 9" wide wheels, but dont know how well is those 9" wide wheels acepted on raptor comunity or desert pre runners truck and trophy trucks

Why everyone here doesnt not take a picture of his front truck stance and see how different offset or LTS ford raptor we have and pros and cons of the wider stance, some people what matters is looks than functionallity and some others vice versa

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Last edited: