How wide is your ford raptor stance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mid perch will be fine, top perch get to much harness and rebound.
But, i see most if the people here likes to keep the stock wide stance of the truck,

Actually, a lot of people are running 0mm offsets on 8.5" wide wheels, which is 34mm more "poke" than the stockers. I am leaning towards a 17x9 18mm offset. That equates to 22mm more poke than the stockers. I have seen a few run -6mm offsets. Running a 9" wide wheel wide a -12mm offset= 52mm more poke than the stock wheels, a little over 2" wider. I would say def gonna run into issues.

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, a lot of people are running 0mm offsets on 8.5" wide wheels, which is 34mm more "poke" than the stockers. I am leaning towards a 17x9 18mm offset. That equates to 22mm more poke than the stockers. I have seen a few run -6mm offsets. Running a 9" wide wheel wide a -12mm offset= 52mm more poke than the stock wheels, a little over 2" wider. I would say def gonna run into issues.

What matter is the looks when you dont do offroad.

What is using rpg's truck, rsv2 from outlaw and raptizile?

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mid perch will be fine, top perch get to much harness and rebound.
But, i see most if the people here likes to keep the stock wide stance of the truck,

I ran the ATX -12 offset like Squatting Dog's old set up... Middle Perch and I rubbed really bad! Started ripping up my liner on driver side.

Switched over to Method Fat Fives with 0 offset.

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine are 10" wide and offset is -12. They stick out farther than the fender well and eventhough it's on mid perch it still rubs sometimes when I pull out of my driveway in reverse and trun the wheel.. My tires are Toyo MT's 35x12.5

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey what about boatec fenders 37x13.5 tires 17x9 -12offset wheels, icons with UCA. Will i still rubbing the fenders?

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Initially I fit into the ATM lane at the Bank of America. Now that I have my Duratracs mounted on Method Double Standards it is a no go... :)