Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

How to turn off adaptive cruise control

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by FuryRaptor11, Jan 22, 2020.

1. mgkdds

mgkdds Member

They are too busy posting "no pictures or its a prius" grandpa jokes.

FuryRaptor11 likes this.
  2. TXRaptor

TXRaptor FRF Addict

Haha!!! ;)

3. Donmatteo

Donmatteo Full Access Member

Or maybe they are tired of people asking for fish rather than learning to fish.

If they can take the time to login, post and wait for responses, they can go to google.com and search for themselves or open the owners manual.

Heaven forbid someone actually doing their own leg work on how their truck works.

It's not like they are asking for something that isn't easy found in a 3 min search.

4. mgkdds

mgkdds Member

Ya for sure. I really don't care either way. I've been here since the gen 1 days and sold my gen 1. I come back and it's every post and thread #oneless prius. Like i said I dont give a shit about people asking questions that are common sense or in the manual and people dragging them for it or making a joke about it. Those jokes are funny.

5. Drivin2Fst

Drivin2Fst Member

What year is yours? I have a 2020 and am having issues with adaptive cruise control as well. Mine intermittently doesn't work and throws an error in my dash that the ACC isn't working and that collision avoidance isn't working as well. It says something about the sensor being blocked. I have an appointment with my dealership tomorrow to see if they can figure out the issue.

FuryRaptor11 likes this.
  6. TXRaptor

TXRaptor FRF Addict

I have been around since the beginning, as well. The oneless prius jokes are not coming from the moderators, but from a rather long-tenured forum member. I see you only have 13 posts in almost 9 years, so you must have been gone for a really long time... ;)

7. mgkdds

mgkdds Member

So making posts make you relevant around here. Gotcha. Well take away smufslayers Prius posts and I’m sure his “post” numbers goes down by a few thousand. Just because people don’t post doesn’t mean they don’t appreciate the site.

8. Drivin2Fst

Drivin2Fst Member

Spent 4 hours at the dealer this morning. They attempted to recalibrate the forward collision/ACC radar twice with no luck. They are waiting to hear back from Ford on any additional trouble shooting steps before ordering a new radar.

9. TXRaptor

TXRaptor FRF Addict

Who said anything about being relevant to some random Car Forum? Certainly not me. :rolleyes:

10. FuryRaptor11

FuryRaptor11 Member

Yes I have a collision sensor problem and I think thats why my cruise control adaptive / normal are not working at all