How to Track your Ford order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2011OxfordSVT

Reaction score
I called SVT this morning, my Raptor was scheduled for build week of 10/24 with a build date of 10/29, but the guy from SVT said that the truck is in production and that they pulled it early for build, but still no window sticker. Any ideas??

Thats great to hear! My build date is 10/24 and still don't have a sticker either. I have gotten more help from SVT than the dealership.

Ordered: 8/23
Received VIN: 8/24
Build Date: 10/24
Delivery Date: 11/14

Wish someone could get my window sticker
1FTEX1R65BFD04052

2011OxfordSVT

Reaction score
I called SVT this past friday and they said that my Raptor was pulled early and it was in production, as of yesterday SVT said it was still in production? So was started the 21st or still scheduled for the 29th?

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I called SVT this past friday and they said that my Raptor was pulled early and it was in production, as of yesterday SVT said it was still in production? So was started the 21st or still scheduled for the 29th?

according to your sticker its the 29th http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FTEX1R65BFD04052 maybe check with your dealer and see if they can pull up the full schedual? i know Randy was able to track mine, the wednesday mine was built by like 9pm i wanna say, mine was already made and being sent to the body shop for the graphics. so if they say it was pulled early and still in production this late.... they may be mistaken.... thats just my guess tho... but you do have a window sticker atleast! :waytogo:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After the truck is built and has been released to the Carrier, is there anyway to track it while in transit to the dealership???

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After the truck is built and has been released to the Carrier, is there anyway to track it while in transit to the dealership???

that i dont know... maybe check with your dealer? Randy had sent me an order update, and had showed it in transit, last action Decatur Ill at 2:30pm on like a friday or something..... see if they can give you the same thing.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that i dont know... maybe check with your dealer? Randy had sent me an order update, and had showed it in transit, last action Decatur Ill at 2:30pm on like a friday or something..... see if they can give you the same thing.

Thanks Bro...just a matter of days now. :peace:

2011OxfordSVT

Reaction score
according to your sticker its the 29th http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FTEX1R65BFD04052 maybe check with your dealer and see if they can pull up the full schedual? i know Randy was able to track mine, the wednesday mine was built by like 9pm i wanna say, mine was already made and being sent to the body shop for the graphics. so if they say it was pulled early and still in production this late.... they may be mistaken.... thats just my guess tho... but you do have a window sticker atleast! :waytogo:

When I first saw the sticker on Saturday morning, it is not the same as it is now JuggNuttz. I have two different stickers open on my pc right now. First sticker has DRB-001770 top left and the 2nd one on the link you send has DRB-001821, first says 7-Memo and the 2nd 9-Normal, which is right? The ETA got pushed to 11-21 from 11-14 too.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I first saw the sticker on Saturday morning, it is not the same as it is now JuggNuttz. I have two different stickers open on my pc right now. First sticker has DRB-001770 top left and the 2nd one on the link you send has DRB-001821, first says 7-Memo and the 2nd 9-Normal, which is right? The ETA got pushed to 11-21 from 11-14 too.

the sticker i posted is the one i pull up from the VIN that you posted.... can you link the other one you see from saturday? maybe the VIN's got mixed up?

2011OxfordSVT

Reaction score
JuggNuttz, I had to shrink it down, let me know if you can still read it. If not I will get it to you some other way.

Attachments

• WindowSticker.jpg
    WindowSticker.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 145