How to Track your Ford order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i can see that the vin is the same, but cant really make out the build date..... but yeah i can see the differences.... hmmm odd.... im at a loss.... unless because it was pulled early its got 2 window stickers generated? thats just my guess....

2011OxfordSVT

Reaction score
Well, so far as of this morning, i don't believe my Raptor was built on 29 October like the window sticker says, SVT told me on the 21st that it was pulled early and in production. All I want is a straight answer from SVT, not some bs I ordered the truck more than 2 months ago and had a VIN # the day after I ordered it.

ARRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GOTmy window sticker last night after midnight. Today is one week to my build date, it works! I'm in thesame time zone as Dearborn.

Last edited:

HahnSolo

Reaction score
order

I realize this thread is prob dead but thought i would ask anyways. I called SVT and they were very helpful, they told me my order was processing but I did not have a production date yet. If the order has started processing does this also mean a VIN has generated?

Thanks

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No,do you have order and dealer#?i can check it for you.

HahnSolo

Reaction score
I gave SVT my order number and dealer number and thats all they told me. but to confirm the answer is NO right? the VIN is generated later after production is scheduled or has begun. Are you checking through SVT phone #? If not, how are you checking?

Thanks

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, I have the order bank access.
Sent you very good news. I'll let you tell it.

Last edited:

HahnSolo

Reaction score
Big thanks to blood for hooking me up with the info I needed a couple weeks ago regarding my build date and VIN... I was able to pull up the window sticker today for the first time under my VIN SO STOKED!!!!... ETA for delivery is April 30th confirmed by FRF member and SVT!

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big thanks to blood for hooking me up with the info I needed a couple weeks ago regarding my build date and VIN... I was able to pull up the window sticker today for the first time under my VIN SO STOKED!!!!... ETA for delivery is April 30th confirmed by FRF member and SVT!

Congrats! Better post pics when you get it!

Gotta love all the very helpful FRF guys on here! :peace::waytogo:

robin13

Reaction score
You should get that on the day of order. It contains the order number, dealer number and other important information. It also details what you order so it may be a good idea to study the printout to make sure it is the way you want it.