How to Track your Ford order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you, I'm still waiting for my VIN, then I'll check this out. My Dealer told me they only have a partial VIN so far.

bmg50

Reaction score
just called 800 FORD SVT today with the last six of the VIN# for an update, mine was completed waiting shipment, eta this week. Super great techs on the other end there, very glad to help track your new beast for ya.

Translation, should take delivery @ local dealer this week since its only a stone throw away from Dearborn...am sooo amped about this truck.

jelischer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question about VIN and getting the Window Sticker

Before I call and bug the SVT number, I figured I would run it by you guys. I haven't heard back from the dealer in a while, but he said the build date is on October 10th with a possible delivery of the 24th. My vin is 1ftfw1r62bfd19020
but I don't see a windows sticker popping up on the posted site. I thought someone had said that the sticker is usually posted 2 weeks before build time. Can anyone clarify?

This is a great site and has provided so much information...before I even get my truck!! I know it will be here soon.... just want to make sure I am looking at the right VIN

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before I call and bug the SVT number, I figured I would run it by you guys. I haven't heard back from the dealer in a while, but he said the build date is on October 10th with a possible delivery of the 24th. My vin is 1ftfw1r62bfd19020
but I don't see a windows sticker popping up on the posted site. I thought someone had said that the sticker is usually posted 2 weeks before build time. Can anyone clarify?

This is a great site and has provided so much information...before I even get my truck!! I know it will be here soon.... just want to make sure I am looking at the right VIN

Your not alone my friend.

I have a build date of 10/17 and I also can not get the window sticker off the "site". But I called SVT this morning and they confirmed the build date again.

So, screw the site, your best info will come from SVT directly!

And as one of the other guys already said, they are very friendly and eager to assist. Good luck. :peace:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am convinced this site BLOWS!!! My friggen build date is only 3 days away and still no window sticker!!! :crazy:

The only thing good about that site is SVTs phone number!