How to: Running 37x14.50"s on your SVT Raptor...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the same setup on my truck and I run Method Standards with 13.5" wide BFG Projects. Just trim the grey fender flare along the edge as well as the front and rear edges of the inner fender. Then hammer the pinch weld and use self tapping screws to put the fender liner back in place. Good to go!!

Glass being installed today. Put the Toyo 37's on, didn't make it out of the tire shop before the rubbing started.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SwampKing your boatecs look 1000x nicer than my glassworks

Here's my boatecs bud. Front are about done. Just need to get back to body shop to finish rears. Check em out, all the lines match up awesome. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377092842.935963.jpgugydute8.jpg

Glass being installed today. Put the Toyo 37's on, didn't make it out of the tire shop before the rubbing started.

Which brand glass you went with?!

Method NV/37's
Boatec front and Rear fenders
Rigid dually's in fogs
Heads retrofitted by me!
FOR NOW!
usageda3.jpgysazahu6.jpg
se8y8aba.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377092842.935963.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377092842.935963.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 234

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score

Even with all the trimming? Where were they rubbing? Do you have pics of where they rub? I have 30,000 miles and a ton of offroad miles with no issues. Strange.

slowrsx

Reaction score
What are people doing for the rears??? I have 37 x12.5 and im going to be getting glass for front what should I do for rear

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have installed bed side and have left them stock. Its really a preference thing. The only piece we noticed that gets rubbed is 1 christmas tree on the rear flare. Let me know if you have any other questions.

slowrsx

Reaction score
ATTACH]
this is my current problem

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PM me pictures.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

That would be the interference I was talking about. Aftermarket springs? Or any reason to loosen the stock springs?

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right on. its a expensive truck why ruin it with body lifts lol!
YOU know there IS another way to put bigger tires right.....
Most of the "lift" you want comes from the tires.
if properly trimmed fenders or fiberglass you could put 42's for all i care. just do it right dont halfass it. Lift kits are for bowtie lovers cause the trucks are already ******, all your doing it making it shittier. vs a ford raptor... which is made for high speed racing and parts that are there for a reason, you dont think ford thought the geometry out on everything?

ill be getting away with 42's barely without any type of lift setup. just modified cut stock fenders until i make sure I got all the clearance i need.
and your ******* might be asking why can this guy run 42's and i cant! well simple question to a simple answer... because i can and i use the truck to its full potential. those 42's will get me to places in the winter up here better and i can go over obstacles like boulders for example...

for a person whom never offroads and just uses the truck to look "cool" / 40' baja ta is a bit too much

Confused! Are you saying your running 42's on your truck?