How to: Running 37x14.50"s on your SVT Raptor...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Boatecs are nice!!!!
ehe4avur.jpg
. My installer will be also molding the front bumper clip with the fenders as well to satisfy my wants. Not bc its needed on these boatecs but because us raptor owners like myself is that picky. Tmx guarantees me I won't have any probs or they wouldn't sale them to me. I told them last year as a constructive criticism why I didn't want the glassworks and they understood. the main problem with glassworks was specifically the passenger side was bowed out.
I can guarantee you my truck will be better fit than stock with the guys I'm hooked up with and these sweet boatecs. I been staying stock waiting on these new fenders for this exact reason myself before upgrading tires. I wanted 37's from day 1! Ill be posting pictures when my boatecs arrive, installed and detailed comparison shots from stock lines to boatecs.

Last edited:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Boatecs are nice!!!!
ehe4avur.jpg
. My installer will be also molding the front bumper clip with the fenders as well to satisfy my wants. Not bc its needed on these boatecs but because us raptor owners like myself is that picky. Tmx guarantees me I won't have any probs or they wouldn't sale them to me. I told them last year as a constructive criticism why I didn't want the glassworks and they understood. the main problem with glassworks was specifically the passenger side was bowed out.
I can guarantee you my truck will be better fit than stock with the guys I'm hooked up with and these sweet boatecs. I been staying stock waiting on these new fenders for this exact reason myself before upgrading tires. I wanted 37's from day 1! Ill be posting pictures when my boatecs arrive, installed and detailed comparison shots from stock lines to boatecs.
That's the way to go!!

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Completely depends on the tire--mine went up a little. The more aggressive the tread means that Generally there is more rolling resistance. This is my 2nd set of 37's on this truck and I love them.

No shit... well damn that is not what my bank account wanted to hear. What tire are you running boss? I might have to start researching some tires. RPG 4+ coming in. might need to buy some boatecs....

Side note. I have heard alot of guys talk about fender liners and some vendors saying they are close to releasing one. What do those with glass fenders use or just leave it bare? Seems like you would want something there...

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ill have fender liners. I can let you know what my installer or tmx comes up with.....from what I hear, he'll be adding onto the stock liners and riveting them in.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Johnny, I hadn't received my actual boatecs yet. Mine Should be here next week I hear. The previous picture, I was illustrating how my installer installed boatecs on another truck and bondo'd the front clip into the fenders.
4ygenumy.jpg
But yea, this will be my truck very soon! :) the boatecs are flawless really. If glassworks doesn't start changing their molds around. I see boatec rising to the occasion down here in the south! TMX is selling these faster than they're producing. I would have went glassworks last year but hadn't due to the fitment I notice in every pic and the liners. Now that's been resolved so I'm jumping all in! :).

Last edited:

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
oh whoops, was reading on phone and didn't read too carefully I guess

I first thought TMX was hustling those Boatecs because they wanted to recoup the $7000 buy in to become a boatec retailer, but after seeing various boatecs and my glassworks, I see the quality difference

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know what u mean by them quick reading skills as it catches me sometimes by reposting info. Lol, I will post up my truck when its aesthetically looking great in the next week or so. I'm itching now! Hehe.
About tmx and their prices- up to par in my opinion, especially with boatecs quality.... great guys I tell ya!