GEN 1 How much can I sell my raptor for with all the mods?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mehryar

Mehryar

Reaction score
On a stock 2014 Raptor with 110K miles in very good condition, Kelley Blue Book says:
Trade in of $23,500 - $27,500 and Private Party Sale at $25,300 - $29,700. I have learned this lesson the hard way in the past and if your LUCKY, you will get .50 cents on the dollar for your mods, and likely more like .25 cents on the dollar. The dealer will give you nothing for the accessories.
Your much better off trying to sell it yourself on a forum like this where there are enthusiasts that may pay up for modifications. Good Luck with the sale and I hope things improve for you quickly.
Thanks for all the info and I agree with you completely. I'm not gonna rush it and sell it to the right person at a reasonable price that works both ways.

OP
OP
Mehryar

Mehryar

Reaction score
Dont think $47k is crazy,but from what im seeing...the SuperCabs are bringing better prices..and although the mods are great,makes it harder to sell sometimes..got to find the perfect person..and of course you never make $ on your mods....just saw one on BAT guy had over $50k into lights!! Think it was a $200k build that didnt come close...
Anyway...id suggest searching sold 2014's
on B.A.T. will give a view of matket...and pretty sure its only $99 to list....and you can put a reserve on it..
Good luck...nice looking Raptor
Thanks for the suggestions. I didn't even know about BAT, I had to look it up and wow. It looks like it's the right place to post my truck.
I think I'll also post on cargurus and see how it goes.

OP
OP
Mehryar

Mehryar

Reaction score
Exactly and well put....mods never get you much...and biggest problem now might be economy and $6 gas...not many buying for cool daily drivers now like i did when i bought my 2014..Hard to predict value,but should bring at least $40 IMHO.
Very true. It's not the best time to sell a truck doing 9MPG
I also think 40k should be an easy sale. I'm trying to minimize my loss as much as I can. So fingers crossed

OP
OP
Mehryar

Mehryar

Reaction score
From what I have seen on BAT, call it a "Heritage Edition" and it should go for at least 80K.
Haha, I wish. I'm not the luckiest person based on my experience though when it comes to selling stuff. I'd be very happy with 46+k even at this point

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm 40k may be a little too much.

I just bought a 2014 with a little more miles but has the RPG 4+ set up for 34.5k. it was actually listed on FRF last year for 50k I think

OP
OP
Mehryar

Mehryar

Reaction score
Hmmm 40k may be a little too much.

I just bought a 2014 with a little more miles but has the RPG 4+ set up for 34.5k. it was actually listed on FRF last year for 50k I think
That's great news for you but really bad news for me
Congrats on your purchase.