How many Raptors in your area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
I am just curious to know how many raptors are in the area where you live at? I live in small town and have only 1 in 100 miles from any town that I know of. I don't see alot across the state either. So how many raptors do you guys have around your area?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I go to school at Texas A&M and there are 2-4 around here in College Station. One of them is a buddy of mine that has a '10 Molten Orange with graphics. His truck is the reason I want a Raptor...

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im in winchester, Va... I have seen 2 others a new 2011 screw and a 2010 scab both black. mine is orange

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Atlanta. Ive seen prolly 6 or 7. Not too often. Still a head turner. There are 3-4 for sale in the area pretty much constantly

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I am just curious to know how many raptors are in the area where you live at? I live in small town and have only 1 in 100 miles from any town that I know of. I don't see alot across the state either. So how many raptors do you guys have around your area?

Well, lots of money here in the Plano area and in one saturday alone a few weeks back I saw 6 different ones. All were black sept for one orange one. Its like a plauge of them here. Same thing if ya own a Ferrari or an old classic, Vetts, Vipers, Lotus, BMW, AMG Merc's, you name it. You won't be alone in this part of the woods. Lots of people like their rides here! Thats not EVEN looking at bikes.....

I am still the only Black one with my tiny dual light mod and decal front plate though! HAhahaaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In about 150 miles around me there are probably 10+ supercabs that are used on farms and ranches. They seem to love the hell out of the Raptor our here in the middle of no where when the roads are the worst you have ever seen or there are no roads where you need to go. In the city there are 4 supercabs (black, black, blue, white) that I know of and now 2 supercrews (orange, black)

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had mine since June, in SF bay area I saw two in the last few weeks. Black and White. thats it. theres not a lot around here.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Down here in Northern Mexico, there are 2 F150s in every garage, they either have chrome rims and the little stick on "air vents" on the fenders, or 6 inch lifts, with the same chrome rims.

I have seen 1 silver, 1 white, 1 black and my black one. I bet there are more, but havent seen em yet.