How many Raptors in your area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sharky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Columbus, Ohio & have seen no other Raptors outside of a dealerships limited inventory outside my 2010 SCAB. In fact very few people who see my truck even know what a Raptor is. :)

crashmc302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here in J-vegas (Jacksonville, NC) there are 4 including mine. I live on the opposite side of the base so I rarely see em. Seems like they came out of the wood works since I got mine though cuz I rarely saw them even though they are all '10s. Pretty much everytime I pass another Raptor, our trucks fight for territorial rights

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Too many. The neighbor up the street has a black SCab. I've also seen white and orange SCabs locally. Plus, I've recently seen both black and orange SCrews. My wife saw a white one. That would be atleast 7, including mine. El Dorado Hills is less than 30K people. We must have the highest Raptor count per capita in the country.

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have yet to see another one in my area. I am the only one around these parts of the woods and I would like to keep it that way. I don't like to share attention very well. Even when I go to work in St. Louis, I rarely see one.

OP
OP
jdowens1

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
We now have 2 black raptors in the area 1 10 scab black and 1 11 screw black just came in yesterday. I just got rid of the black 10 and got the 11 so I've owned the only two raptors in our area within hundred mile radius that I'm aware of.