How many Raptors in your area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MORaptorMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a guy in the subdivision next to me with a blue one like mine. I've seen a black one on the freeway once. I really don't ever see them in St. louis.

slimj78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Orange,silver and black in my area that I know of. I have only seen the black one personally when I took my wife and daughter to the movies the other night I started it from inside the building and came out and saw the front LED's on the other side of the parking lot and thought man how did my truck get over there.........haven't seen the other two but my local 4x4 shop did the bedliners in them. Went through McDonalds the other morning and had everyone hanging out the drive through window checking out my truck! Still a head turner......glad I got the blue one,lol

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know of atleast 13 in my area (midland/odessa)
2 black scabs (including me)
2 Blue scabs
2 white scabs
3 Black screw
1 white screw
1 orange scab
1 orange screw
1 silver screw

its crazy driving around here
...a little depressing lol
but thats why i was soo quick to drop a shitpile of money at once to set mine apart

AZ SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are quite a few here in the PHX area, but they are still rare.

I thought it was interesting that on my road trip to TN and back I saw a total of only 5 Raptors. The first three were between my house in the NW valley and Flagstaff. I never saw another one until Oklahoma City on the return leg where I saw two SCrews.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
So far I have only seen one black screw parked. I know there is an orange and black scab but I have yet to see them driving around. The black scab is a forum member and the orange one was at the dealership but sold. Thats all I know of. I also know that dealerships here got next to no allocation so thats good news for me! ;)

Travaler

Reaction score
I live in central Wisconsin I have had my Raptor since October, I have not seen any others in the area when I am out driving around.