How many miles do you have and what problems have you had?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
roller rocker assembly failed on 6.2l ... covered under warranty its a known TSB for 6.2L built in 2010 may june

dew.man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 screw, delivered 12/31, 16K miles

Concern: First week of ownership, front door speakers made a rattling noise like they were blown.
Correction: Has not recurred.

Concern: Driveline clunk developed after several thousand miles. Wasn't that bad, but noticeable.
Correction: Driveshaft replaced per TSB.

Concern: Moisture/condensation developing in driverside mirror turn signal and third brakelight. Red LED on third brake light not working any more.
Correction: Replaced under warranty.

Concern: Truck is too quiet.
Correction: Borla catback and afe cai.

Concern: Costs too much to fill 36 gallon tank.
Correction: Top off more frequently.

Concern: Gawkers everywhere I go.
Correction: none so far

Overall, best truck I've ever owned, but that last one's got me thinking about selling...

...NOT!

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 6.2 screw 9250 miles

no mechanical issues

first vehicle/truck that has caused so much attention sitting at a stop light, parking lot, driving down road or gas station. People wave, give thumbs up try to craw underneath to get a better view of the suspension. I've seen driver do a double take and at least one COP did a fast u-turn. This thing definitely attracts attention. This isn't a plain jane truck by any means!

mblgjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 SCAB; April build.

7k mi.

No mechanical or cosmetic issues at this point.

I did pull the driveshaft out the day I got it home, lubricated splines. No clunk or remote signs of it at this point.

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1000 mi 2011 white raptor... nothing to complain about up until last night when the dude who sprayed my bed pointed out that at the rear of the bed lip that the paints starting to chip and theres rust behind it. Pretty ****** but def not worried since its covered.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shit guys- get out and drive! I got mine end of July, I got 10k on it already! Not a single problem!

camron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 Supercrew 15,200 miles

Problem: Transmission leak
Resolution: All new gaskets and seals

Problem: Wheel sensor fell off
Resolution: stop jumping over empire state building

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Starter grind on startup, did it 2x times randomly (once with remote start, once with key in)... fixed with new starter under warrantee: 3,500 miles

Rear passenger shock leaking small amount of oil: replaced under warrantee: 3,500 miles

best truck ever as far as I am concerned.