How many miles do you have and what problems have you had?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sgt Soynut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sittin at 32,*** 2010 6.2

Issues: Driver side heated seat stopped working
Resolution: Ford warranty replaced heat pad thingy

No other issues
Built Ford Tuff

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MurciToRaptor said:
Wow didn't know you have so much experience in driving :waytogo:, base on your age in your avatar should I say.......Ok boy?

Why do you come onto a RAPTOR website bad mouthing other owners and enthusiasts when they don't agree with your comments? That's worthy of "Okay Boy".

I appreciate you voicing your opinion about how you think the Raptor is underpowered and doesn't change gears like a handcrafted Lamborghini engine.

A 50k American TRUCK can't compete with a 200+k ITALIAN SPORTS car.

Plus Lamborghini tried to make a Truck. That was a ******* fail.

Last edited:

MurciToRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is going on with young people this day? I called some one half my age boy and you guy got all work up? Go back and read all my post see if anyone of my post ever comparing my Raptor to the L car. This thread is about mechanical and problem Raptor owners run into and I am part of it so I stated my opinions. I wonder if my avatar would name something like JOHNDOE or some sort of that nature would it help not attract so much crap. For those of you like to shit on other brand's car you don't hurt my feelings at all, I'm a car person so if I can afford the car I like I will get it, use it until it no longer thrill me no more then I just move on to the next, but I did notice a Chevy guy hate the Ford guy, the Dogde guy hate the Chevy guy, Tundra guy hate the what ever guy you get the point? why is that? I came here to learn about my new truck and to sharing my own perspective no more no less. FYI I'm a refugee who came to this Great Country (USA) with a set of donated cloths from salvation army and work hard to have a better life and a better life indeed I'm bless enough to have. I value all nice things in life and thats include cars of all types all brands. :peace:

mictouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 / SCREW - month old - over 3k miles! Sitting at the dealer writing this!!!

On my drive to SEMA in Vegas ABS light came on and went into some limp more, would up shift out of forth gear. Pulled over and restarted the engine. Now ABS, Check Engine, and Check Brakes all ERROR. Took it to the dealer in Vegas and they said it was a "Hard Code" and that it needed a right front speed sensor. They were going to get it for me and I was to bring the truck back to the dealer on Saturday, guess what, they didn't get the sensor. I drove it in Vegas in the rain with no traction control, no ABS and it was fun, just would have liked the option of ABS especially in Vegas on such a busy weekend. That next Sunday I took it to an off road area where I test suspension and drove it for the first time over some whoops and I was amazed how terrible the suspension worked after seeing all the great reviews and YouTube videos I expected a lot better. On the drive back to our house in town my wife says - look the dash light all went off.

Sum it up first 1k miles -

Lights on Dash - Dealer didn't fix

Engine flat spot off idle - very annoying! - Dealer said the engine is still new - just go drive it more!

3k miles now at the dealer for the 3rd time to fix the dash lights - they replaced the drivers front speed sensor and now the computer says its the other front sensor sending the code!

Heading back to the dealer later today to get the other speed sensor replaced. Hopefully it will fix the dash lights and give me back my cool truck features! Hill decent, ABS, Traction Control and more!

Still have the engine bog and a loud dash squeak that the dealer says they don't have time to look at today! And yes, SYNC works like crap with my I Phone 4s!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving All...

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is going on with young people this day? I called some one half my age boy and you guy got all work up? Go back and read all my post see if anyone of my post ever comparing my Raptor to the L car. This thread is about mechanical and problem Raptor owners run into and I am part of it so I stated my opinions. I wonder if my avatar would name something like JOHNDOE or some sort of that nature would it help not attract so much crap. For those of you like to shit on other brand's car you don't hurt my feelings at all, I'm a car person so if I can afford the car I like I will get it, use it until it no longer thrill me no more then I just move on to the next, but I did notice a Chevy guy hate the Ford guy, the Dogde guy hate the Chevy guy, Tundra guy hate the what ever guy you get the point? why is that? I came here to learn about my new truck and to sharing my own perspective no more no less. FYI I'm a refugee who came to this Great Country (USA) with a set of donated cloths from salvation army and work hard to have a better life and a better life indeed I'm bless enough to have. I value all nice things in life and thats include cars of all types all brands. :peace:

Nobody is hating on brands and especially nobody is try to hurt your feelings. Frankly around here we don't give a shit about yours or anybody else's feelings.

Others are simply stating that the reason it feels underpowered is because you came from the murci to this. Also its the nature of an offroad truck. They simply aren't made for drag racing. It's got more than enough power for everything it does offroad. And build quality simply isn't the same.

You didn't say you were comparing the 2. But subconsciously you are. If your used to a precision supercar a production truck is going to seem lower in quality.

Oh and btw the JOHNDOE thing. Nobody gives a shit about your last car or money. Nobody is giving you crap because of that. There are plenty of people on here with a lot of money and no one cares.

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. Of course it's going to feel underpowered in pavement to you I you've driven a murci.

To me it would seem overpowered as I've never driven a 400 HP vehicle.

It's like this.
Speed limits are 100 km/h here. Seems a decent speed. Till you travel at 140 for an extended period of time. Then that 100 seems so slow.

Same idea. You may not think you're comparing the fast lambo to the raptor, but really you are.

-Sent from my iPhone

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Roughly 58,000 miles and only one problem. Nicked and tore the outer CV boot while messing with the suspension.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
xBX said:
Why do you come onto a RAPTOR website bad mouthing other owners and enthusiasts when they don't agree with your comments? That's worthy of "Okay Boy".

I appreciate you voicing your opinion about how you think the Raptor is underpowered and doesn't change gears like a handcrafted Lamborghini engine.

A 50k American TRUCK can't compete with a 200+k German SPORTS car.

Plus Lamborghini tried to make a Truck. That was a ******* fail.

How was that a fail? Lamborghini made tractors before they made "Lamborghinis". And it's Italian.

I agree you can't compare the two. It's his opinion so nothing to fuss over about.