How many miles do you have and what problems have you had?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Had the Truck 7 months now. 9200 miles. Drive shaft fix is basically all I have had to have done. I do seem to have an intermitent window issue on front passenger side. Won't roll back up unless you smack the inner door panel. Its has not stuck down yet. Mileage over past 8500 has been 12.4. Looks like my OEM tires are 50% gone already, Probably only get 20K from them before I swap them out. Hummmmmm? To much drifting maybe in the curves? I love to throw this truck around on the pavment. Damn Traction control! AHhahaaa. Oh and my missing paint is still missing. One day I will paint the areas that still need factory paint.

I am basically 99.8 % happy.

BDRAG

BDRAG

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
4 months, 9600 miles. Only issue I have had is a small thread started to unravel around the orange band on the steering wheel. :)

This is the best truck I have ever owned....100% satisfied.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, before I even state my issues- I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!

2500 miles in 1 month (almost)
1. Im getting some slight rubbing when turning, intermittently. No biggie...been there done that.
2. I hear a beep sometimes when Im driving down the road...just randomly...I beleive it is the same beep the memory seat position button makes...but when Im doing nothing.
3. random electronic snafus- seat forgets its place, radio doesnt go back to usb sometimes, phone doesnt connect every now and then, back up camera sometimes malfunctions.
4. I tried to do a remote start this morning, and I got a REALLY LOUD grinding, just like if you try to start your car after it is already running....really really wierd. It made the noise, then horn honked like when you press door lock twice.

Thats it for me...could care less- if it breaks, I'll get it fixed...

DTF-DEUCHER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I blew the transfer case at 2700... HAHA f**k it it has warrenty !!!

Im 100% satisfied and this truck is everything to me.. I bought it to use it and thats exactly what ive done...

I have two problems though !!!
1- I really need to train my foot to relax when im in the desert...
2- I really need to stop detailing my truck and going off-roading the next day...

haha I think its me i gotta work on !!!

joek35

Full Access Member
Reaction score
14,000 km only issues were rattling doors and poor cold starting. Both issues were fixed last week with a trip to the dealer where they adjusted the door latches and replaced the battery. Rides like new again.

Got mine off the lot with 12 miles on it. The driver door rattled also. Took to dealer and they adjusted the strick plate. After that still no problems with about 200miles.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have just over 14,000 on my 2010 and the only problem i've had with it is the door rattle and the dealer fixed that right away. AWESOME truck no problems at all:peace:

jutrast

Reaction score
At 11,000 miles the truck kept getting stuck in limp mode. Turns out my wiring harness had a defective connector on the transmission. Once replaced all was good.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
9500 mile update:
3 bent/broken Fox's
1 bent rear axle
Bent front bumper
Roof Light being removed (wind noise and it died)
Cracked frame where the A Arm mounts onto it (boulder)
Nav system going to get ripped out. NAV+ screwed it all up anyways. Have a Lowrance getting moved into it's place.
Cracked windshield
Drive shaft clunk fixed
Smacked the front drivers side fender, replacing with fiberglass fenders

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I just passed 2300 miles and got the grinding noise that this guy got on start up... no idea... anyone?

I agree, before I even state my issues- I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!

2500 miles in 1 month (almost)

4. I tried to do a remote start this morning, and I got a REALLY LOUD grinding, just like if you try to start your car after it is already running....really really wierd. It made the noise, then horn honked like when you press door lock twice.