How many miles do you have and what problems have you had?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just hit 15,000 in my 2010 6.2.

My passenger seat still squeaks. Gonna take it to the Mercury/Lincoln dealer instead of the Ford dealer next week. I gave Ford two times to fix it.

The CPV valve was replaced and it still ticks and makes noises.

That's the only problems I've had.

KTM RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have just under 24,000 km (14,913 miles) on my truck.

-Broke left rear axle shaft and differential

-Squeaky brakes at slow speeds

-Passenger seat squeaks

-Rear diff leaked

all covered under warranty :waytogo:

Attachments

• IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the passenger seat squeak. You said on the Z that it was the seat back?

crashmc302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, either I'm deaf or my music is way too loud cuz I never hear a passenger seat squeak. I did have a rear window leak that actually stopped after having it checked out. It rains quite a bit in NC and the last few times, the leak never came back, which is not to say it's fixed. Just barely hit over 2k tho and not much else to complain about. 0 miles off road tho, so my list may change soon.

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front end rattle,can feel it through gas pedal,something sounds and feels loose,75 miles.Did some research on it and there seems to be a lot of these out there with this issue,not very happy and will be calling my dealer and Ford about it.It rattles on small little bumps and big bumps also.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Just over 18,000 miles now and will be taking it in to get the front left axle shaft looked at. Hub assembly checked out ok - but there's a noticeable clunk in 4H or 4L going from drive to reverse and back.

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
JP I sometimes have a similar clunk doing the same just in 4x2 when it's not warmed up yet

Hasn't happened enough to worry me but did yours start off this way as well?

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
JP I sometimes have a similar clunk doing the same just in 4x2 when it's not warmed up yet

Hasn't happened enough to worry me but did yours start off this way as well?

Not exactly, but I did notice a few times over the past 3 months when I needed to shift into 4H to get up my driveway. (whoever designed a 20 degree angle driveway with 2 S-turns in it obviously didn't consider snow to be a factor). The front left would 'clunk' a little during the shift, and again when I reverse into my spot. I wrote it off as 'frozen conditions'.

But it's pretty clear there's something ****** up in there. It sounds like a typical broken hub not engaging, and is more prominent when the wheels are turned.