How many miles do you have and what problems have you had?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vidiot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently on Truck: 3100 Kilometers/1926 Miles

1900Km (1180mi)
Molded Lead Frame in the Transmission Broke and needed to be replaced.
Sat on the dealer lot for a month waiting on the part. 2 weeks to receive the wrong part they ordered, another 2 weeks for the proper one.

4WD Shift Modulator needs replacing
Just after picking it up from them my 4WD was grinding when trying to Shift on the Fly. Reported problem, dealer was booking for over a month down the road.
Finally dropped it off yesterday to have that problem solved. Currently waiting on part. This is getting fixed about 1200km(745mi) later.

Other little issues:
Wheel alignment adjusted.
Coolant reservoir leaking out of filler cap when splashing around over rough terrain.
Windshield sprayer nozzle passenger side not spraying with full coverage, this may have been frozen or clogged or something. Will have to inspect after picking it up from the 4WD fix.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
For all the bluetooth users out there with Droids, I've found the enhanced stereo option plays hell with a lot of devices. It didn't seem to bother the truck too much but did notice lots of disconnects with headsets.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
43,000 Miles now

Speaker for bluetooth has gone out 4 times now...still hasn't been resolved

35,000 miles
both front shocks blown
steering sloppy

-replaced front shocks and steering gear under warranty...

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey mister,did you get the tranny remap done for goofing shifts?It makes a big diff.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
24,800 miles on mine....The sunroof will leak a little bit if it sits out in heavy rain, haven't had it fixed. I really don't want the dealer ******** around with it. I park it in my garage at night, and in the parking garage at work if it's going to rain.....The breaks squeak sometimes coming to a slow stop, mostly in the cold weather....The airbag warning light came on yesterday for no reason, then dissapeared......The 6 speed transmission still drives me nuts! Other than that I still love the truck, and people still gawk at it almost a year and a half later.

lather your moonroof seals with vaseline, let sit and wipe off. see if the leak goes away.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
lather your moonroof seals with vaseline, let sit and wipe off. see if the leak goes away.

I also get some drops coming in, I do a lite coating with vaseline all the way around the seal and leave it. Stops it.

Hookup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My mileage

I have about 150 miles on mine its still new and i get around 7.5-8.5 mpg. Is this because i need to break it in? I was thinking about the people who fly offroading what mpg they get. As of now my dad is getting on me for puttin it in manual and havin' some fun :peace:

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 SCrew with 311.4 miles

One of the yellow plastic rivets on the bottom door seal was a clean miss.

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have about 150 miles on mine its still new and i get around 7.5-8.5 mpg. Is this because i need to break it in? I was thinking about the people who fly offroading what mpg they get. As of now my dad is getting on me for puttin it in manual and havin' some fun :peace:

At 150 miles you haven't even burnt a tank of fuel let alone given it a chance to establish an accurate average. Give it some time, it should come up. Caculate your first few tanks by the math and not the avg mpg on the dash.

FSM:birgits_tiredcoffee