How Long Did It Take to Ship Your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Located in West Michigan 3 hrs away from Dearborn.

2010 Model Yr Built 10-5-09 arrived 10-20-09

2012 Model Yr Built 2-16-12 arrived 4-05-12

2012. I was at Dearborn the day it was built and saw it come out of the factory. The dealer had one built after mine the same day, it arrived two days later. Mine sat on the ramp for a quality hold! Painful wait ever!

Good luck,

I know this is old model yr news but no one never knows what's going to happen.

Last edited:

Huvv

Reaction score
Ordered 1-3
Built 2-5
Delivered 2-11

Needless to say, I feel very lucky to have such a quick turnaround time. Going to pick it up in a few hours...I live just south of Michigan in Indiana

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to add the note to mine.. She was held at the factory.. some people think there was a quality control issue, but I can't get any concrete reason as to why she was held up. I don't think she was actually put on a train until around Christmas eve.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Latest info updated. Thanks guys. Just let me know if there's anything I got wrong and I'll fix it.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had Randy ship mine. He stated it would take 3-4 weeks at the maximum. Ended up taking almost two months. Would not recommend his services.

John, YOUR FULL OF SHIT
your Raptor was Paid for on Wed evening the day BEFORE Thanksgiving.
11/21/12 Not even available to ship, untill Fri 11/23/12.

I busted my ass, to find you a White 2013 Supercab that was built and could be bought for UNDER MSRP. I got nothing for it, because you bought it straight from the dealer in North KC MO.

Then I DID MY BEST, to find a Transport Company that would Pick it up in Missouri, and deliver it to Northern CA. almost 2000 miles away.

I offered for you to fly out and pick it up OR I would have it driven out to you. You said you wanted to wait for it to be shipped.

I had a transport compay book it, and I waited for them to pick it up. AFTER 2 weeks, they called and said they could not find a truck going that way during the Holidays, that would fit the Raptor width. We talked often, and I did MY BEST to find another trucking company. A second transport company booked and DID'NT Follow through.

I finally Trailered your Raptor FROM KC MO to DENVER CO, where I meet a Transport Driver @ 7:00 pm before the snow storm started.

That was on Wed 12/19/12 @ this point LESS than 1 month. The driver told me you should have by Fri 12/21. With the weather and ?? he didn't get it to you, till Sunday 12/23/12 NOT 2 MONTHS

You had your mom call me and CUSS me out. :worship: While I was at dinner with my daughter and grandbaby.

YOU NEVER EVEN CALLED ME, AND SAID YOUR RAPTOR GOT THERE SAFE.

And then you get on here and SLAM my Service. Class buddy!!!

randy
406 544-6891

Last edited:

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had Randy ship mine. He stated it would take 3-4 weeks at the maximum. Ended up taking almost two months. Would not recommend his services.

There is plenty of us that would recommend his services, have bought from him and would do so again. I am one of those people. Randy is a class act. Sounds to me like you got butthurt over the transport companies and are taking out out on Randy.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I totally agree.. Randy is second to none! He has bent over backwards for all of his customers! I will ALWAYS buy from Randy!

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You had your mom call me and CUSS me out.

Speaks volumes right there.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Built 12/4/12 arrived at dealer 12/19/12 (late in the afternoon). Dealer called me 12/20, picked it up 12/21. Lexington, KY