How Long Did It Take to Ship Your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to start the clock from the day it was built to give people a feel for the "average" time. Even though your "shipping time" was maybe only 9 days it the time from your build day to dealer arrival almost a month (29 days).

Mine was built 12/20, original ETA 12/24. ETA changed 3 times, eventually falling on 1/9.

On 1/9 my dealer (in Athens, AL) confirmed with the shipper that it had not yet been picked up from the plant because they had not been able to fit it into their schedule.

I don't know when they did pick it up, but I got it 1/18. So I guess we can call that 9 days?

.....sounds like someone I know.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

My build date was January 22nd, and it arrived at the dealer today, picking up tomorrow! 11 business days from build to delivery..

Calling that 15 days. Can you give me a state? If not, that's ok.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

I'll put all the times in the first post. Should have reserved a couple up top but I'll just add it to the bottom of my original first post.

Chwayne

Reaction score
Built 1/8 but still has not shipped due to issue with brackets behind headlights on trucks built 1/8 - at least that is what they are telling the dealer - just sitting at the ramp even though the problem hs supposedly been fixed.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I remove my headlights recently and there are no brackets behind them. The headlights just snap in and are held in place by 3 bolts.

Built 1/8 but still has not shipped due to issue with brackets behind headlights on trucks built 1/8 - at least that is what they are telling the dealer - just sitting at the ramp even though the problem hs supposedly been fixed.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm going to count the entire time from build date to delivery (I'll make an annotation if at all possible if it was "stuck" at the plant for a while first) since I'm trying to get the "average" time from build date to delivery at your local dealer.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
21 calendar days. Sat in a rail station less than 100 miles away for more than a week.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dug through some posts to add a few more to the list but I could use all of your help to get a longer list. Just post how long it took from your build date to the time it arrived at your dealer (ex: build date 1/2/2013 arrival at dealer 1/18/2013 would be 16 days. State is was shipped to would be nice too). I can annotate if it got held at the dealer for a while or stuck in the rail yard or whatever if you want. Just want to see what the list tells us. Maybe just for curiosity sake but still interesting and potentially useful.

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had Randy ship mine. He stated it would take 3-4 weeks at the maximum. Ended up taking almost two months. Would not recommend his services.