How Long Did It Take to Ship Your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trail_Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on 1/19 on went back to the dealer on 1/29 to confirm the order (my last chance to make any changes, at least that's what they told me). As of today, I haven't heard anything...

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Wyo,
You have me listed as PA up top. Not a big deal as that is where I am from. But I bought the truck in NJ so that is where it was shipped to. So 7 Days to Mt Holly, NJ. Really glad too. I have 3050 miles on it already.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Wyo,
You have me listed as PA up top. Not a big deal as that is where I am from. But I bought the truck in NJ so that is where it was shipped to. So 7 Days to Mt Holly, NJ. Really glad too. I have 3050 miles on it already.

Oops...wasn't even thinking about that! Will update!!!

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Well Blood says in transit eta Feb 16 and Svt says it's still awaiting shipping no eta. lol

Hmmmm. I'm going with blood!

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A long ass time. Ordered 3rd week of October 2010..took delivery 2nd week of Feb 2011. I think the truck was built in the first week of January.

Second Raptor: Called Randy on a Thursday...he delivered it a week later :)

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oops...wasn't even thinking about that! Will update!!!

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Hmmmm. I'm going with blood!

Yep, I talked to him eariler via PM... says it was shipped the 6th.