How in the world did Ken Grody Ford get so many Raptor R's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is picking up his 37 from a dealer in Ohio and they said they just sold their one allocation for 100k ADM! Crazy! Makes me feel better about the ADM I’m paying for my R.
ok, so... a dealer told a friend who told you that they sold their RR for +100k.

You don’t seriously believe that, do you?
(because it’s not true)
Even Leno doesn’t pay +100k.

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is picking up his 37 from a dealer in Ohio and they said they just sold their one allocation for 100k ADM! Crazy! Makes me feel better about the ADM I’m paying for my R.
What dealer in Ohio? I’m curious.

kenbrackins

Reaction score
My dealer said they had to have a real buyer to order and if the original buyer backed out they lost the allocation. They had to send a copy of my DL last week to schedule shipping. So they cant put a phantom order in for Joe Blow and get one. Also they showed me a letter from another ford dealer offering 40k over so my guess is they are buying them from other dealerships.

Spartylamb

Reaction score
When I picked mine up, the salesman said a dealer offered 22k over for it. They honored my 10k ADM. I’ll never buy a Ford anywhere else. Looks like they are trying to corner the Raptor R market.

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was at Ken Grody last week, they service my Raptor.

They had a TON of raptors on the lot. They will sell them. They’re across the street (freeway) from Hoehn Porsche (who routinely marks up GT cars) and around the corner from Encinitas BMW (#1 //M car dealer in the world). The people in this area buy the latest and greatest as soon as they’re available.

EDIT: To clarify - I didn't buy my Gen 3 from Ken Grody - I went out of state because the markup is so high. LOL

Last edited: