How in the world did Ken Grody Ford get so many Raptor R's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ken Grody has had a few R's already and now showing 8 more in pipeline.
Not familiar with that dealership but a dozen so early on?
Another dealer with a bunch already is Santa Margarita now showing 6 more! I called both and both said 100k over MSRP
Ford total bluffing when they say they will do something about the markups. 100k plus other profit per truck that is a bunch of $$
A week and a half ago there were 4 total trucks in a 500 mile radius now there are 24 plus a bunch not listed. Is there a way the dealer can have these blocked? I know of at least 4 now that are not listed.

I also just noticed the shipping has gone up another 100.00 from a few weeks ago.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
They routinely have 30-40 Raptors on the lot. But they all range from 10-40K over. 100K ADM for an R is ridiculous. They get tons of allocations somehow. I think they are the most expensive dealer anywhere.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is picking up his 37 from a dealer in Ohio and they said they just sold their one allocation for 100k ADM! Crazy! Makes me feel better about the ADM I’m paying for my R.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ken Grody has had a few R's already and now showing 8 more in pipeline.
Not familiar with that dealership but a dozen so early on?
Another dealer with a bunch already is Santa Margarita now showing 6 more! I called both and both said 100k over MSRP
Ford total bluffing when they say they will do something about the markups. 100k plus other profit per truck that is a bunch of $$
A week and a half ago there were 4 total trucks in a 500 mile radius now there are 24 plus a bunch not listed. Is there a way the dealer can have these blocked? I know of at least 4 now that are not listed.

I also just noticed the shipping has gone up another 100.00 from a few weeks ago.
The reason is always money.

Gibsonm21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ken Grody strikes again. Probably all allocations where people thought they were ready for the 50k ADM :yaoface2: