How easy are these trucks to steal ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Because we go hard in the paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F*cking sending it over the starbucks drive thru island !

@RAPTERRIER
Jen I guys should be used to frame bending, either way....

c’mon. once in a thread is just ribbing. More than once and you’re just playing with it. The keyboard, that is.

Let’s not threadjack another discussion.

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No joke. I got mine back after it got stolen and had been used as a coyote vehicle down on the border, frame was bent right between the bed and the cab (totaled it right there), all my lights had been bashed out inside and out, floor was filled with **** bottles and other random things, weird stains everywhere, it was a mess. I wanted no part of that truck after that.

That's some Dirty Mike and the Boys shit right there.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Before I bought my Raptor I measured my garage to make sure it would fit.
If I hadn't had a garage I wouldn't have bought the Raptor.

costnsg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2017 Raptor SCAB that I picked up the first week in March. A few weeks back I parked and went into a store for a few minutes. I came back to find the rear door glass on the passenger side busted out and glass everywhere. I had a backpack with a few gym clothes laying in the rear floorboard (rear seats folded up). That was gone and the center console had been pilfered. All I could see missing was the backpack. Fortunately, the pistol that is usually in the console was not in there, or it would have been gone as well.

On closer examination, the passenger door glass was the starting point. It was hit with something hard and pointed that cracked the glass but did not shatter it. Apparently, the front door glass is made of safety glass like the windshields and not tempered glass which shatters into a million little pieces when it breaks. The rear door glass is tempered glass and it made a mess.

The security guard who patrols the parking lot in a golf cart stopped to chat and tell me how it sucked to have that happen to such a nice, new truck. I had a pretty negative response to him that included a comment about him doing his job. In hindsight, I probably owe him an apology I was just not in a very good mood at that moment.

At least they didn't steal the truck.