How Come Nobody Told Me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry brother, but that's not dirty

R1oYFMX.jpg

giphy.gif
Holy crap dude. How long did you spend cleaning it up after?
Dirt? You are doing it wrong. When you have mud coming out from behind you tailights, that’s dirty.

Just kidding seriously looks great and you’re right she is an absolute blast. And just a heads up check your Air filter...bet it’s filthy

View attachment 129084
Good advice man. I need to check the filter. Do you find mudding to be more rewarding? I need to experience dirt, mud, and sand.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure those photos were taken after the 2 hour pressure wash.
I friggin wish bro
Also have to agree with the others that's not dirty this is hahh .View attachment 129093 View attachment 129091
We need to have a dirtiest Raptor competition
This is a little dirty. View attachment 129094
Just a tad
You want to see dirty, head to the Salt Flats in Utah haha that place will send you on a 3 hour cleaning mission
No no no. The thought gives me heart palpitations. I need to plan my trip for the Raptor Assault. Debating on driving or flying.
Lost me at Red Velvet
You a chick by chance?
Nope. But chicks dig shit like that. First step in catching the prey, is to think like the prey.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like you had a blast. I was in Moab for two weeks in August and wanted to hit the car wash every evening but I resisted. All did was clean the windshield.

When I got home I had to dig a grave to bury the bugs and mud.

As for ceramic coating, I like it, but it does seem to cause and attract a lot of water stains.

nfsraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I friggin wish bro

We need to have a dirtiest Raptor competition

Just a tad

No no no. The thought gives me heart palpitations. I need to plan my trip for the Raptor Assault. Debating on driving or flying.

Nope. But chicks dig shit like that. First step in catching the prey, is to think like the prey.

Lmao I figured this would turn into which truck is dirtiest all in good fun. You are in for good fun as you get more and more comfortable I'm still not 100% there yet but I am learning with the ROC group.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter