HornBlaster Install - PICS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a regular set of titanium bits, pre-drilled the tank holes with a 1/4" long bit to make sure the holes were parallel.

Like I said, I have a 90 on it and it's higher than the frame

Thanks for the heads up, just thought I was done... damn it! Ordering it today.

Yep it's the shit your pants loud, just like I remember! Recently HB upgraded their tanks and now have 1/2" outllets vs old 3/8". My old setup was pieced together but I did get a tank with 1/2" outlets, used 1/2" tubing and solenoid.

Yeah get that bracket they sell. It also could give u some protection for the compressor.

Good to bear its LOUD. I want to leave people with skid marks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Enjoy!

I remember when mine looked that purdy. Nice fabjob on the horn bracket.

I have not experienced any issues with my side mounted compressor, runs like a champ.

Be sure to drain your tank on a regular basis.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Yeah get that bracket they sell. It also could give u some protection for the compressor.

Good to bear its LOUD. I want to leave people with skid marks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Already ordered from the link provided! I should have it by the weekend and even though I don't want to remove the compressor (was a PITA to install it) I will and use the bracket. Won't hurt at least.

Enjoy!

I remember when mine looked that purdy. Nice fabjob on the horn bracket.

I have not experienced any issues with my side mounted compressor, runs like a champ.

Be sure to drain your tank on a regular basis.

Thanks, I want to paint the compressor but know better... I'll definitely be draining it once a month!

That plastic box will be broken in weeks with how I drive :/

Man, like I said in original post and post #9, I have a 90 on it and it's higher than the frame rail now.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Excellent work. Be sure to post a video, when you are done.

That's next up on my list along with a remote quick disconnect from tank for airing up tires.

I left my houses yesterday with some neighborhood kids playing in the road. Now they know I have them and seem to hate my horns already (One little girl about 5yrs TOLD me "is that REALLY necessary??") but they didn't want to move fast enough..... so they got blasted. Upon returning home they all scattered from the road and as I pulled in my drive way and looked over at the kids.... all 4-5 of them were staring at me with their hands over their ears in anticipation of me honking them....which I didn't even do.

Odd part is that only 3yrs or so ago I had my old set and the kids constantly wanted me to blow the horns. I guess they all grew up and I"m the only kid left in the neighborhood!