Hole Shot / NOLA Sales dispute thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
@Hole Shot sent me a PM saying that the charge back was not reversed. Here is an edited version of his PM.

Hole Shot said:
Yup I had a lengthy discussion with Pay Pal today and guess what. Kurt/Nola has done nothing. He still has my money and parts. At this point I'm out around $1600 retail. Or however you want to look at it. I paid corey at rpg to credit his account and I paid corey the balance.

D

Deleted member 12951

So the transaction never went through @Jimbo?
I was siding with @NOLA on this dispute but I think @Hole Shot has shown he has done everything he can to make this right. But we all know there is two sides to every story so interesting to hear what @NOLA has to say.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hole Shot
Yup I had a lengthy discussion with Pay Pal today and guess what. Kurt/Nola has done nothing. He still has my money and parts. At this point I'm out around $1600 retail. Or however you want to look at it. I paid corey at rpg to credit his account and I paid corey the balance.

Why did you send funds to RPG? I thought the original plan was to send funds to Jimbo and then wait for NOLA to cancel the chargeback?

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Why did you send funds to RPG? I thought the original plan was to send funds to Jimbo and then wait for NOLA to cancel the chargeback?

I have been working with both Troy and Kurt. Kurt has shown me his statement where his Visa was charged for PayPal. Kurt has done everything on his end to this point. The funds are with PayPal and they haven't distributed them to Troy's account yet.

Now we're here.

The transaction method I requested was bypassed and Troy paid RPG directly, RPG refunded Kurt, etc. If the transaction would have gone through me, as originally stated, I would still have Troy's funds in my account until the PayPal funds are posted in Troy's account.

Honestly, @Hole Shot you need to cool your jets for a bit. Clearly there is a reason why PayPal hasn't posted the funds in your account. Kurt has done everything to rectify this, now that you have made good as well.

Let's all quit the back and forth until we have answers from PayPal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Jimbo showed me the screen shot of the charge (6/14) made to the credit card. Going to lock this again and give the funds a chance to clear.

NOLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh, finally I get to respond. Ironic the thread get closed when I'm at work and I can't reply at all. Now the whining Troy complains and it's reopened for him to slander me again.

So, you are correct, Troy did not do as I asked and follow my two options. He chose to call RPG and have them refund it because he can't find money to do it. I'm SO done with this I accepted the chargeback and contacted my bank and released the chargeback. The next day Jimbo to me Troy was aggravating the **** out of him about it again. I contacted my bank and spoke to supervisor and they assured me it would go thru that day.

It WAS processed and went thru on Friday. I checked my account and I was recharged the amount. Obviously it doesn't miraciously happen over the weekend, so Troy has to wait. This is HIS creation with him keeping the parts he should have sent, not My fault.

Today Jimbo told me whining Troy was aggravating him again. I screenshot'ed my bank account with the date and charge on my account. What the **** else can I do ??

Troy is either full of shit and he has the money and this is now his personal crying game, or the bank is processing it. I'm TIRED of being spoke about when HE chose to not send me the parts I paid for ! WTF !

When I get home I will publically post the pics of the date and charge on my account.

He is running ANOTHER game on yall.

NOLA !