Hole Shot / NOLA Sales dispute thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Hole Shot

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea he has $1400 of my money and parts and I'm
Supposed to send him more money? Ummmm I don't know
About that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Yea he has $1400 of my money and parts and I'm
Supposed to send him more money? Ummmm I don't know
About that.

Troy,

Then I'd suggest calling UPS or FEDEX to schedule a pick-up at the agreed upon location. You'll get your parts back, the charge back will be correct/settled, and then you can sell them to someone local.

Last edited:

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
@NOLA if I send you the plates will that satisfy you???
Based on what I know of the situation, that would likely depend on whether RPG would give him a refund on the replacements he bought.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Troy,

Then I'd suggest calling UPS or FEDEX to schedule a pick-up at the agreed upon location. You'll get your parts back, the charge back reversed, and then you can sell them to someone local.
The more this goes on, this really seems to be the best option, in my mind, with the highest likelihood of the best satisfaction of both parties.

OP
OP
Hole Shot

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Troy,

Then I'd suggest calling UPS or FEDEX to schedule a pick-up at the agreed upon location. You'll get your parts back, the charge back will be correct/settled, and then you can sell them to someone local.

Ya know I'd be fine with that but I would like to talk to his cc holder to make sure I don't get screwed. He said I was sent very specific instructions from them and I have not seen anything. He has not provided me with any information either.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Ya know I'd be fine with that but I would like to talk to his cc holder to make sure I don't get screwed. He said I was sent very specific instructions from them and I have not seen anything. He has not provided me with any information either.

If the package gets picked up, the charge back would be correct, as you're getting your parts back and @NOLA has his money back - so that would be it. Yes, your PayPal would have a negative balance until someone pays you via PayPal for the kit in the future.

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

This is my last comment.

I'll play the middle man. Troy, send me $120. Once the funds are received, I'll have @NOLA cancel the charge back. I will not release funds to @NOLA until you receive the charge back.

Jimbo's Escrow Services, llc.