Hole Shot / NOLA Sales dispute thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I'm really not sure how to handle this situation, except warn the rest of the FRF members about how @NOLA or Kurt [last name removed] that's who he had me send my parts to. Kurt has stolen a RPG stage one bump stop system from me. The for sale thread is still up in the garage sale section but is closed.

So this is how it went. I went back and forth with Kurt and other prospective buyers on Frf for weeks. I honestly lost track of who I was messaging at one point. This isn't Kurt's fault. I do know Kurt and I went back and forth about making a deal on some fox bump stops which were not part of the original sale. I repeatedly asked Kurt for his phone number so I could clarify everything and make sure everything was as he expected. I gave him my phone number numerous times. He never called or gave me
his number. After reluctantly dropping the price on my RPG stage one bump stop frame reinforcement kit. Which is a smoking deal to $550 shipped "shipping was $90" I shipped them out to Kurts' work address. He received them.

I then got a message on FRF (not a phone call) aggressively telling me to send him the bump stop pads. I do admit, I did accidentally take a picture of the pads with the rest of the kit and implying they were included. I told Kurt that I was not going to send him the pads. I thought that we had talked about this in a message on Frf but maybe it was someone else. If he would have called me this would not have been an issue. I think he was looking for a reason to start a charge back on his credit card. Not giving me a phone number or home address is sketchy and I should have seen the signs. I did offer Nola a full refund if he wasn't happy with the deal I gave him. He had to send me the bump stop kit back though. Like I said, I had to haggle with a lot of people and lost track of who I was talking to. I did not how ever like how Kurt came at me immediately demanding I send him the pads. He never kindly asked me to send them. Or why I didn't send them. He's obviously not a nice or reasonable.

He then messaged @BIRDMAN and bird then messages me and we had a short discussion through messenger. After I offered Nola a full refund. Nola called me a drunk ( not sure why he doesn't know me) liar and scam artist. All this over a pair of used $50 bump pads. Bird deleted the post and closed the forsale thread.

Last week I received a email from pay pal stating Kurt had initiated a charge back on his credit card. So now I'm without my bump stop kit. I owe pay pal close to $600 because they charged me a charge back fee.

I offered Nola/Kurt a full refund. Instead he decided to steal a suspension component
system from me worth $800 retail. I have tried to resolve this with Nola messaging him
on FRF as I have no other way to contact him. He has not responded.

So just know when Nola is showing you his his new mods, bragging about his truck and the things he has done to it. He has stolen not earned the money to get where it is. He has stolen to put parts on his truck. If you sell something to him he will probably steel from you also.

I am truly sorry it has come to this. I regret that Nola and I could not come to a resolution. That being said, making a charge back and not returning the parts I sent him is not a fair resolution. I'm sure the bump stop kit is installed on his truck. I hope karma bites you in the ass @NOLA !!!

I know I'm not totally innocent in this situation. I do consider my self an honest person. I don't want anyone to think I was trying to make any money off these stupid pads. It was more principal than anything. So if Nola doesn't want the pads and doesn't send me my money or bump stop kit back in good condition. I will be putting the bump pads on the pay it forward thread.

As for the honest FRF members be careful who you buy and sell from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It sounds like a really bad misunderstanding that went even further south. Perhaps Kurt has already boxed the bump kit up and is planning on sending it back? If not, then demanding your money back though paypal when you are completing a private sale is pretty damn ******.

I bet your paypal account is also locked up or on probation...

@NOLA - no reason this still can't be worked out. Either send the money back or the bump kit back.

NOLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holyyyyyyy ****….This is laughable.

THANK you for posting this. This is awesome. I get to tell the real version now. You realize you can't play the victim role here right. Although its amusing you are trying. After this I am going to compile the screen shots of every message you sent me and post them if you dispute what follows :

1. Spell Thief right.
2. YOU agreed to the price I asked. NO one made you sell it. You were just aggravated about the price and decided to try and **** me. Everyone who read it (Including Visa and paypal…I sent them all your messages and screenshots) knows what you did. You were mad and you didn't ship what was paid for.
3. I will be happy to post the message where you gave me your cell number and told me to call you because you "were a little drunk." Remember that message ? I am certainly not giving you my phone number so you can non stop drunk dial aggravate me over this. And no one reading this would either.
4. "demanding I send him the pads"….Allow me to post the messages….I sent in my first message that I got back in town and opened the boxes and you forgot to pack the pads and some bolts, please send them. You replied back, like a ****, that you kept them for a future project, and I wasn't getting them, and the deal I got on them was good enough for me to go buy my own. Maybe review all the messages before you respond to this one.
5. You didn't offer me a full refund. You said to ship the kit back to you and you would refund my money. What ******* retard would ship a giant box back and then assume the guy who ****** him to start with would refund his money ?? And so let me get this right, you kept parts, then I have to PAY to ship it back…So I LOSE money on a purchase??
6. Of COURSE I initiated a charge back. It totally serves you right. You kept part of the kit !!! Are you missing that you sold a product and didn't send all the parts cause you wanted them for a future project ?? Thats called FRAUD dude !

This is insane that you are playing the victim here !!! I am totally floored you are speaking of karma when you screwed me on a transaction then post up here like something happened to YOU.

I DARE you to contradict the facts here, I will post every single ridiculous message you sent me. Let the group decide.

NOLA !

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Kurt? Nola? Same person? Did your miss representation **** him off? Or was he out to scam you from the start? I hate stuff like that theifs are like rats sneaky dirty lil *****

Unless your mom named you "Rocketw19" its called a screen name. I live in NOLA.

Yes, thats my screen name and my real name.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Obviously the buyer thought the strike pads and all harware was included. And as seen in the pic, it probably should have been. @Hole Shot admitted he was wrong and the ad inadvertently was misleading. That combined with multiple PMs, mistakenly told the wrong person what was included in the final sale. I've had similar situations when buying used part. It seems that when the buyer finally opened and inspected the purchase, he was unhappy due to the what he thought would have been included. At that point, he should have texted / called @Hole Shot to discuss the issue.

Again, there is no reason to require a full refund for a private sale on used parts and still keep the parts.

NOLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Obviously the buyer thought the strike pads and all harware was included. And as seen in the pic, it probably should have been. @Hole Shot admitted he was wrong and the ad inadvertently was misleading. That combined with multiple PMs, mistakenly told the wrong person what was included in the final sale. I've had similar situations when buying used part. It seems that when the buyer finally opened and inspected the purchase, he was unhappy due to the what he thought would have been included. At that point, he should have texted / called @Hole Shot to discuss the issue.

Again, there is no reason to require a full refund for a private sale on used parts and still keep the parts.

Good point. The martyr Holeshot is leaving out that Visa/Paypal gave him SPECIFIC instructions on how to remedy this. He is choosing not to do it, yet come on here and libel me. He knows EXACTLY what has gone on, and how to fix it.

This is ridiculous I have to defend myself here. He stole, and exactly what was I supposed to do ?? Just say "oh well" and let it go. NONE of you would have been ok with getting a box of parts and missing parts and then the guy who sold them tell you "I'm keeping them for a future project"…..Thats insane.

NOLA

OP
OP
Hole Shot

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Again Nola if you weren't happy with the sale you should have sent it back to me. Are the bump
Stops on your truck? Seems like you got a free bump stop kit to me. I am an honest person and would never have taken your money and sent you nothing!! Your are a excuse my spelling a thief!!

NOLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys should just split the shipping back and chalk this one up as a misunderstanding that cost you a minor $45.

$123.00.
Two pedestals and bolts.

WHY should I split shipping ? He ****** me, so I should split shipping to send it back to him ? Thats great.

OP
OP
Hole Shot

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good point. The martyr Holeshot is leaving out that Visa/Paypal gave him SPECIFIC instructions on how to remedy this. He is choosing not to do it, yet come on here and libel me. He knows EXACTLY what has gone on, and how to fix it.

This is ridiculous I have to defend myself here. He stole, and exactly what was I supposed to do ?? Just say "oh well" and let it go. NONE of you would have been ok with getting a box of parts and missing parts and then the guy who sold them tell you "I'm keeping them for a future project"…..Thats insane.

NOLA

I have done everything that PayPal has asked of me. VISA has not contacted
me or made Any demands. The only thing pay pal asked for is a tracking number. You on the other hand have not contacted me or
made reasonable demands to resolve this issue. Including call me or return my pm's. So I guess stealing a $800 bump kit equals a $50 bump pad and .25 cents in fasteners. You bought a used part. There never perfect. I'm sorry if your disappointed. Now what do I have to resolve this to make YOU happy??

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

NOLA

Visa has not contacted me only pay pal. Pay Pal has not told me anything visa has asked. Once again a phone is a wonderful thing if you know how to use it unless you have other motives. But I'm glad I'm finally getting a response. If you would give me a case number and number to call I'd be more than happy to call them.

Gilligan

Reaction score
$123.00.
Two pedestals and bolts.

WHY should I split shipping ? He ****** me, so I should split shipping to send it back to him ? Thats great.

Seems like many mistakes were made, but at this point you have your money and the kit.... The kit is obviously MUCH more valuable than the strike pads so it appears hole shot has suffered the most damage.

As things sit it would appear you're the thief so not sure what you're so upset about?