Hock's 2012 Raptor Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heres a night pic... headlights on... then off road lights on.. ha ha ha what headlight!!!
Theres a few thousand lumens for ya.. ha ha ha
What I like so far having the top light so far back in doenst shine in the truck ofr on the hood...

Bigdog44SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great thread. You have done some really great work. Fun to go through the 25 pages. Truck looks amazing. Thanks for detailing and adding video.
Hope you really enjoy it!

Dan OKeeffe

Reaction score
Borla break in?

Its a long video. ITs start up, drive by, drive down the road and WOT. I had the rear window open then I shut it. The tire noise is louder than the exhaust. I dont think its much different that stock exhaust and seems like its about 15 or 20lbs lighter. If the vid is to long I can change it
borla - YouTube

Has you borla exhaust opened up and become louder after driving it?
Thanks

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has you borla exhaust opened up and become louder after driving it?
Thanks

Hey Dan, sorry for the late reply was at the snoball and just got home. I do not have the borla exhaust any more. I sold it to another forum member last year.

Dan OKeeffe

Reaction score
Hey Dan, sorry for the late reply was at the snoball and just got home. I do not have the borla exhaust any more. I sold it to another forum member last year.

Hope snowball was a blast. What exhaust are you running now? I just installed a Borland s-type muffler from the cat back system. I did not use the borla pipe. Instead, the exhaust shop deleted the resonator and dumped it in front of rear tire. It's pretty loud. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope snowball was a blast. What exhaust are you running now? I just installed a Borland s-type muffler from the cat back system. I did not use the borla pipe. Instead, the exhaust shop deleted the resonator and dumped it in front of rear tire. It's pretty loud. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am running the stock exhaust for now. My plan is to make my own shorty headers this year and install a 50 series flowmaster.