Hitch Hauling a Jet ski....not just for offroading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Class IV? the tag on my '18 says 500# max tongue carry weight. Did you replace your hitch and if so with what?
I'd never heard of the Sumo Springs, It looks like that may do what i need in terms of Sag if the Hitch can handle the weight.

Sorry I meant it’s a class 3.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice setup op! I have the same. In kalifornia you can only drive 55 with a trailer. This was a trip to lake Havasu, being 300 miles away makes the trip much faster

06d23a0a333aa0f0ffba42e79c92a4bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
S

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!!.....Definitely a game changer.......I am moving it to the pickup bed next. I am picking up a Bigfoot Beach cart this week so its easier to move it to the pickup bed. My buddy rode at the event in Long Beach, CA a month ago. He is a pro rider with Krash Industries.....

Nice setup op! I have the same. In kalifornia you can only drive 55 with a trailer. This was a trip to lake Havasu, being 300 miles away makes the trip much faster

06d23a0a333aa0f0ffba42e79c92a4bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

two0seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So many laws I never knew existed, being from Maine.
No trailers on the parkway and only driving 55 with a trailer what a drag.