Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jun. 29, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 28, 2021 * 12 posts * 168 views
dillard09 said: Anyone had an issue with Deaver +3SD sagging over time? Have about 75k on them. I have Fox coilovers in the front and very little preload and I feel like I'm right at level now ... Read more >>
June 28, 2021 * 6 posts * 94 views
Hilbilly Jack said: I notice that the fuse 27 relocation hasn't been done. With now 30,000 miles I wonder if I shouldn't take care of that too? Kits are available on line and it looks easy enough ... Read more >>
June 28, 2021 * 7 posts * 90 views
CTK59 said: Have completed some basic changes to my 2020 using FORSCAN; folding mirrors, chimes, etc. Was looking today to purchasing COBB Accessport (Stage 1+) and Representative stated "would ... Read more >>
June 28, 2021 * 4 posts * 52 views
ehaynes11 said: Hey, everyone! Just got a 2019 Raptor today. I'm located in the KC suburb, Lee's Summit. I look forward to learning about this truck. I would really like to sell these wheels and ... Read more >>
June 28, 2021 * 5 posts * 112 views
REMIX said: So it has been raining here a lot lately, my truck sits outside and today I noticed about 6 or 7 random ants walking around the passenger side of the center console. These are ... Read more >>
June 28, 2021 * 3 posts * 274 views
RaptorCDH said: Good Day, I have 2018 ford raptor without technology package...can I replace with Gorilla Glass ?? As usual , dealers are not a reliable source of information --- Can anyone tell ... Read more >>
June 29, 2021 * 4 posts * 69 views
Bracamonte said: I use to have a vertical stack of the numbers 1-10 on the left side of my info display on the instrument panel to show what gear I was currently driving in. The other day I noticed ... Read more >>
June 29, 2021 * 4 posts * 81 views
ReallyNice said: Any issues with towing in A4? Around 3800 lbs if it matters. Read more >>
June 28, 2021 * 4 posts * 137 views
PorterW1111 said: deavers are going to have more option for your scenario. i would call them and explain truck, lift, and goal. they should be able to point you to the correct spring. if necessary ... Read more >>
June 28, 2021 * 2 posts * 55 views
j2k said: I swapped out my wheels today and noticed that my front shocks have some rubber near the top that looks like it's run its course. I don't know much at all about these shocks, so ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...