Highlighted posts from Friday, Oct. 29, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 28, 2021 * 24 posts * 728 views
irojas said: After all the problems I had, finally my Code Orange is here! I am glad that I was able to get this one since it looks way better than with the regular rims! [image] Read more >>
October 28, 2021 * 11 posts * 379 views
BellHeli407 said: Ordered the gen 3 in June like most people it's been (shipped) for over a month. Today is the last day left in the estimated delivery date. Tracking was lost after New York over ... Read more >>
October 28, 2021 * 8 posts * 109 views
bringbackscab said: Hello all hopefully someone has had a similar issue. I have a 2017 supercab, I just installed a new battery ~ 1 week ago with ~ 250 miles put on (battery put on maintainer first ... Read more >>
October 29, 2021 * 7 posts * 176 views
Shaheen J said: The dealer re-torqued the entire suspension. Swaybar links, control arms, etc. They drove it afterwards and had the same issue. They then put little suction cups with microphones ... Read more >>
October 28, 2021 * 6 posts * 373 views
zapp said: I'm wondering how your dealers are handling the Raptor R waitlists and pricing? I'm on the waitlist of one dealer already, for an order 10k over. I'm #2 on his list. It has been ... Read more >>
October 28, 2021 * 6 posts * 112 views
smurfslayer said: Welcome to FRF! That is a sharp looking truck. #OneLessprius Read more >>
October 29, 2021 * 6 posts * 104 views
CoronaRaptor said: Welcome to the place, @bringbackscab and congrats on a Beautiful Gen 2, nice mods on it too! Read more >>
October 28, 2021 * 4 posts * 83 views
ericprdu69 said: Hello all, I am new to the forum. My Sync touchscreen is now busted after an accident. I have a 2013 Raptor. What would you recommend as a replacement/upgrade? We're an Apple product ... Read more >>
October 28, 2021 * 6 posts * 282 views
aileron said: So, the noise is present initially on cold start, goes away once the idle drops, but then is still present under acceleration and load at low speeds (and probably at high speeds ... Read more >>
October 28, 2021 * 3 posts * 125 views
JB 01 said: Anyone recommend a hand hold for the front passenger side? The existing hand hold works great for getting in the truck, however it is tough to reach and stabilize yourself while ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...