Highlighted posts from Monday, Sep. 27, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 26, 2021 * 16 posts * 369 views
StrengthNSpeed said: Can someone tell me if the cleats for Boxlink system are supposed to be included in the 2021 Raptors? Read more >>
September 26, 2021 * 13 posts * 325 views
ablahad said: Can't find a dealer in Southern California to even take a custom order for MSRP. I'm somewhat dumbfounded as I thought being able to order one wouldn't be all that difficult, unlike ... Read more >>
September 26, 2021 * 11 posts * 104 views
2slo4u said: I just spent two days in the Utah backcountry to prove that there is not much to see here in the fall. Don't bother wasting your time in this state. I think the truck in the 3rd ... Read more >>
September 27, 2021 * 7 posts * 262 views
wowanothertruck said: Im very impressed with the interior of the truck. The ride quality is excellent. Just getting familiar with the new 12" screen features. Read more >>
September 27, 2021 * 9 posts * 72 views
John M said: Gilbert Canyon, near Temple Bar Az. This Dump has been our "Go To" Spring Super Bloom run for the last 10 years. Only about 90 min out of Sin City. These were taken spring of 2019. ... Read more >>
September 26, 2021 * 6 posts * 152 views
Peterb said: for me I noticed only a small difference by removing the swaybar entirely, in fact I probably drove a month with a broken link and had no idea the sway was disconnected Read more >>
September 27, 2021 * 6 posts * 166 views
KevoUsmc said: If you can squeeze the three rigids in there, I would be cautious on how they'd look with the amber backlights on. Would it be too close of a fit that it overlaps or looks to smooshed? ... Read more >>
September 27, 2021 * 3 posts * 230 views
Jasonsynaptic said: Got to break in my new Raptor today...she ain't clean anymore (am I officially now a member??)! This is my first truck and, of course, Raptor. Can't lie...still getting used to ... Read more >>
September 26, 2021 * 3 posts * 155 views
kingsingh15 said: My truck is at the final rail yard waiting to be picked up by truck to be delivered to dealer! How long does it usually sit there? It's only 20 miles from the dealership Read more >>
September 26, 2021 * 12 posts * 404 views
mattl600 said: Nick was awesome and got me a set pretty quick.. just had them mounted on the dirty girl. [image] Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...