Off roading my new Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jasonsynaptic

Reaction score
Got to break in my new Raptor today...she ain't clean anymore (am I officially now a member??)! This is my first truck and, of course, Raptor. Can't lie...still getting used to driving such a massive vehicle, but as soon as I went off-road, fell in love. What a beast! 37' plus suspension = gliding over just about anything. Actually, the faster you go...the smoother it got! 1632708351245.jpeg1632708457528.jpeg

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got to break in my new Raptor today...she ain't clean anymore (am I officially now a member??)! This is my first truck and, of course, Raptor. Can't lie...still getting used to driving such a massive vehicle, but as soon as I went off-road, fell in love. What a beast! 37' plus suspension = gliding over just about anything. Actually, the faster you go...the smoother it got!

Sweet truck and congrats! Mud/Dirt definitely gains entry into the club but the VIP section requires a Raptor owner to achieve air. Be sure to post those pics next!