VenomRex VR-601BL 17" Wheels Now Available at Apollo Optics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those look great, I'm curious about offset though as 0mm I believe is 34mm less than stock but the wheel is 9" instead of I think 8.5" with stock so trying to figure out how far out these stick out

pic above on the gen 3 looks great and does not stick out to much which confuses me a bit as 34mm should be almost an inch and a half especially with the extra width of the rim

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nick was awesome and got me a set pretty quick.. just had them mounted on the dirty girl.

View attachment 321328

View attachment 321327

View attachment 321326

Turned out awesome brother, glad we could get you setup!!

those look great, I'm curious about offset though as 0mm I believe is 34mm less than stock but the wheel is 9" instead of I think 8.5" with stock so trying to figure out how far out these stick out

pic above on the gen 3 looks great and does not stick out to much which confuses me a bit as 34mm should be almost an inch and a half especially with the extra width of the rim

They stick out 1.5" over stock. 34mm is correct on the offset difference, then add 0.25" for half of the total wheel width difference of 0.5". It comes out to about 1.53" roughly.

If you have any more questions let us know, we currently have all finishes in stock!

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Here is a fender pic.

DC3E673B-4CB4-4FA3-AAB4-8D871FEE91A1.jpeg

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! We wanted to introduce you all to the newest VenomRex wheels that have just debuted, the VR-601BL!

As y'all know, we've been carrying VenomRex line since they first entered the truck and off-road market back in 2017 with their iconic wheel design, the VR-601. It was originally only available in a 20" size, but folks for years have asked for that wheel to be scaled down to a 17" and it's finally happened!

The all-new VR-601BL features a classic 6-spoke Y-spoke design with a newly added simulated beadlock ring that features an embossed image of the Venom Rex shield logo.

These wheels also feature the same flow forged construction as all wheels in the VR lineup to maintain strength, while shaving weight.

The VR-601BL is a 17x9 size with an ET 00 offset and taps the scales at just 25lb per wheel.

Finishes available include: Baja Bronze, Coal Black, and Tungsten Graphite.

There are 2 bolt patterns available so these wheels so if you have other Fords in the house (2021+ Bronco, 2019+ Ranger), you can throw this on them in the 6x139.7 bolt pattern. But for the Raptor, you'll go with the 6x135 bolt pattern.

And these are hub centric for the Raptor!

At this time, ALL 3 finishes are in stock!

All orders ship free in the Continental US and International shipping is available. All US orders will also include lug nuts at no charge!

You can view full details here on the site: https://www.apollo-optics.com/products/venomrex-vr-601bl-17-wheel

We've also included a bunch of photos of the 17" VR-601BL wheels in Baja Bronze installed on a 2021 Bronco Badlands in the Cactus Gray finish, along with pictures of the wheels finished in Tungsten Graphite (on the Black Gen 1 Raptor) and in Coal Black on the Lexus GX rig.

If you have any questions at all about these wheels or would like to get a set on order, please don't hesitate to reach out to us, we'll be glad to help!

View attachment 320434View attachment 320436View attachment 320437View attachment 320438View attachment 320439