Highlighted posts from Saturday, Nov. 27, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 26, 2021 * 71 posts * 1,221 views
hotcorner17 said: Okay, so maybe this is a bit stirring the pot but I honestly think Ford has made a hunk of junk. Issues since purchased new '18: 1. Cam phaser repair #1 2. Cam phaser solenoid ... Read more >>
November 26, 2021 * 32 posts * 1,217 views
ironpeddler said: Anyone here cross shopping the raptor and the new tundra trd pro?? I know the pricing is not out yet on the tundra trd pro but fully loaded might be around $65k which is basically ... Read more >>
November 26, 2021 * 13 posts * 241 views
Cody Templeton said: This though always crosses my mind with new and cool stuff coming out. I love my Gen 1 and have no plants to sell it anytime soon for a different truck, but am curious what you ... Read more >>
November 26, 2021 * 10 posts * 114 views
LeadFootTarp said: [image] Took the plunge on a Blue Advantage Gold Certified 2020 802A w/ CF package Lead Foot with 19k miles this morning. Traded in my 2018 GMC Sierra All Terrain and I got what ... Read more >>
November 26, 2021 * 4 posts * 85 views
watisthis said: Has anyone else had issues where there is quite a lot of squeaking/popping coming from the drivers side door near the push lock, drivers side headliner near the speaker closest ... Read more >>
November 26, 2021 * 7 posts * 178 views
B Scott said: He definitely pulled it off and landed it. He said he needed more speed and "cased" his rear rim. Industry Nine rims are pricey but I think it was worth it! Read more >>
November 26, 2021 * 4 posts * 154 views
RaptorFan1988 said: So it rained heavily overnight on thanksgiving but I've also noticed this while washing the truck. Does anyone else's front-right cowl under the windshield wiper fail to drain? ... Read more >>
November 26, 2021 * 3 posts * 266 views
RaptorFan1988 said: Brand new suspension which is an improvement all the way around, "drives the same". Almost a half second quicker to 60 per their results, "drives the same". They should just name ... Read more >>
November 26, 2021 * 5 posts * 113 views
Gman said: I recently purchased a 2013 Raptor 6.2L with a Roush S/C Cold air and exhaust. The vehicle has not had the Ford Recall 19S07 - 6R80 Sudden Transmission Downshift. Can Anyone out ... Read more >>
November 27, 2021 * 3 posts * 167 views
CookieMonster11b said: I know, I know, we didn't purchase the Raptor for MPG. But I'm wondering what everyone is averaging. I'm getting about 13 mpg with mixed city/highway driving and I don't have a ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...